"I'm not mad." His whole body relaxed.

"Just, don't keep me out of the loop. Even if it's scary stuff." You poked Joon's chest and he smiled down at you.

"Yes boss." He laughed, the rest of the group hummed in agreement. 

"Ah, Mr King. I think it's our turn with Y/Nie?" Taehyung came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Watch where you touch mutt." Namjoon was on edge, if he was alone with the dogs he'd hurt them, real bad.

"Tae! Don't touch her like that it's rude." Jimin slapped his arms away from you.

"Sorry Y/N-ah, Tae decided to be evil." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck looking guilty, Jungkook was giggling in the back

"It's okay Chim, Tae." You smiled at them and they glimmered an innocent one back.

"Actually I might go back with them if that's okay? Joon? I need to go to school and all that." He walked up to you and ushered for you to follow him, you obliged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to RM'S POV: 

"Do you really need to go?" He was in close with her taking in her scent while she was making sure she hadn't left anything.

"Joonie, I can't stay here forever. It's not like you are never gonna see me again." She smiled, oh, her smile just made him melt to the ground inside.

"Ahh, I know. But sometimes it's boring being king." He came up behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Just come visit tomorrow night! We can watch movies and stuff, you can even pick if you want!" She turned around with a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

"Really? I-I don't know. Are you sure your fine staying with the one that bit you." He couldn't help but worry, what if he turned on her again. 

"Kim Namjoon!" She growled, she grabbed both of his cheeks without hesitation.

" You worry too much Mr King! It'll be fun and you can relax a bit. Okay?" She smooshed his cheeks together just for her own enjoyment, she giggled slightly. Cute! Cute! Cute!

His voice came out slightly muffled.

"Okay." She let him go, but he had an idea. He hugged her and before she could do anything he scented her, just in case some mutt had other plans for her. Of course she didn't realize, he gave himself a pat on the back in his head.

She slowly hugged him back, her heart was racing and her body heat passed through his cold body.

"Y/N we need to go!" Jimin came in. He smirked slightly and tugged her away from him, he let a low growl ripple from his chest.

Jimin glared slightly and started dragging Y/N with him.

She smiled and waved, while he stood there and blushed. He waved back.

How he couldn't wait till tomorrow night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

You and the wolf posse made it outside the walls without being seen. Jungkook turned around to you with a blush on his cheeks.

"We need to move fast, so uh. We are gonna shift and you can ride on my back if you want." Jungkook was so different when he was away from the vampires, he went from cocky and almost rude to cute and sweet. Why? You had no idea, but you nodded and agreed.

"Sure." You heard Jimin and Taehyung giggling in the corner, Jungkook let his inner alpha out and barked at them. You snorted making them laugh even more.

You turned away and their shifting began, eventually ending in your beautiful grey puppy, a dark sandy brown wolf and a snowy white wolf. They were all so pretty.

You stopped yourself from squealing and petting them.

You heard a whine from Jungkook and he crouched down so you could hop on. You walked to him and slowly got on his back. 

"I'm not too heavy am I?" He shook his head making his ears flop around but he did decide to tease you after that.

He whined while 'trying' to get up but it looked like he was struggling.

"Okay I eat a lot, but I'm not that heavy." You bent forward and flicked his nose, he yapped in complaint the others made a funny noise.

You ran through the forest on Jungkook's back. It was one of the funnest things you had ever done. The wind through your hair and the scenery around you, it was amazing.

You eventually got to Jungkook's house and Taehyung with Jimin took their leave. They both had evil smirks that you wanted to slap right off their faces.

"You know, I could have killed him right then and there." Jungkook said out of the blue, you were about to react.

"But, I can't because if I did you would hate me. Wouldn't you? Even if he hurt you pretty bad." He looked up to you, his eyes shone his original golden. 

"Where is this coming from Kookie?" You looked to him confused.

"He scented you. Y/N. His wine scent is all over your neck." You blushed at the thought. 

You saw Jungkook's upset eyes.

"Hey, don't be upset over something little like that." You stepped closer to him and smiled.

"Okay I wont..." You sighed a breath of relief.

"If you let me cover up his scent." He moved his hand to your cheek, he was burning hot. 

"Kook." You took a step back. He backed you into a corner and like every cliche girl in books ( ;)) He pinned you.

You felt his head go into the crook of your neck, exactly where Joon's head was.

But this time, you felt something wet swipe along your skin. It felt weird, almost uncomfortable. It stopped a second later and was replaced by a kiss. 

He stepped away with a smug look on his face.

"Now you smell even better." He grinned, you were borderline fuming.

"You evil little pup..."

A/N: Hey sorry for the long chapter, felt like getting some Kookie in there. I might double update. Who knowss? 

thanks for reading you beautiful squishes! Enjoy.