"Death cure"

Vacation!!!
The most exciting thing I am counting for from the beginning of the year:))And here we go...This time the place we selected to spend our holidays was different than before,actually it was near the seaside,Trincomalee.

History says that this was one of the most valuable ports in the world where many nations had eye on.But now everything had changed.

We were on the way there and at once,

"Hey guys did you see that.Stop the van..."

My uncle screamed and we looked at the same direction as him.And OH!!!
Everyone in the van were bathing  in sorrow after seeing the most unbearable scenery in front of us.

Actually they were my favorites,most amazing creatures in my country and they were the biggest buddies in the world

Yeah you are right.ELEPHANTS.But they were not ordinary elephants.I had heard about them on the news as their appetite included plastic.

Hey guys,close your mouths!!!!now:(

Can you imagine how we reacted when we saw that in front of us for real??My jaws were hanging as my gaze locked in them.

There were near ten or twelve elephants in front of us who came out of their usual habitats searching for food and yeah,where they found their appetite was the city 'garbage hill'.Of course it was a hill sooner it will be like Himalayas,I bet.

I have learnt about garbage management in my biological lessons and I can certify that here I didn't see any management on that post.Not even tried to divide them into groups like glass,papers,kitchen waste,metal,etc.Whole place was a mess,kitchen wastes,plastics,polythene,metallic items and so many things were jumbled together and the most horrible thing was they were all going in to those innocent creatures' mouths.They didn't hesitated but ate them all.Shopping bags and plastic pieces were the things they were tasting as their lunch.How amazing.No way, it was not amazing,it was embarrassing.
All of us felt was neither sorrow nor sadness.It was just embarrassment.Embarassing about ourselves for letting them to eat such trash.Human were the ones who stole their habitats from them so that they ended up coming to our places and filling their stomachs with trash.
So why don't we embarrass about ourselves??
That unpleasant scene messed our whole trip with a disgusting feeling about our selves and still it's happening.
.
.
.
.
"Hey girl come here and watch these news.Stop playing with that stupid phone and see what's happening in the world."

It was my mom who was whining about the sad and frustrating news about human killing each other and so many other stupid news daily.

"Mom,I am doing something more important than listening to those stupid news.
Day by day those innocent creatures are dying and the death list of not only them but also many other animals grow higher.So I am trying to tell this concern to the world and find a cure."

"