068: Filler

i'm writing this cause even i'm a bit confused haha.

ok so let's start with EXO.

as we know y/n was a part of EXO. y/n made a few songs with them but quit after so much happened. he continues to help make the music, but doesn't sing. he is still very much good friends with them.

as for BTS.

this was supposed to be a BTS x m!reader... oops. BTS and y/n lost contact after a rumor spread that y/n was dating all of them. y/n refused to speak with them afterwards because if personal reasons.

and then there's GOT7.

y/n still keeps in contact with them, but only because they're like family to him. bambam doesn't speak to seo-jun anymore either.

and then there's also seo-jun.

as you know seo-jun cheated. *cries in korean*

seo-jun then broke up with Momo because he stilled loved y/n. he's continuing to try to repair things but continues to make it worse.

and then seo-yun and and jung-woo. right now they are in the states because y/n needed a break. y/n didn't personally agree with this but knew it was better for them.

as for mina and chan.

recently have realized Mina is a very common name. and y'know bang chan from stray kids... n e ways.

mina and chan's relationship is still going strong. neither of them planning on ending it anytime soon.

if you're lost anywhere else please ask in the comments.

𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶|| male reader [finished]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें