035

"DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?!"

"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS NOTHING TO ME!"

"BUT YOU STILL DID IT! EITHER WAY, YOU STILL DID IT!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I WAS DRUNK! AND YOU'RE FUCKING GONE ALL THE TIME!"

"I HAVE WORK TO DO DUMBASS! YOU THINK BEING IN A KPOP GROUP IS EASY?!"

"YEAH! IT MUST BE A LOT EASIER THAN HAVING TO GO THROUGH EVERYDAY WITHOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!"

"I DO GO THROUGH EVERYDAY WITHOUT YOU! AND I WORK ALMOST 24/7! I GET HOME LATE. AND APPARENTLY YOUR TOOK THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND BROUGHT THAT GIRL HERE!"

Seo-jun was silent. He had no comeback to that. Y/N was bawling his eyes out, anger still obvious on his face. Seo-jun looked down. She meant nothing to him. Just some skank. Some whore. Y/N was everything to him. He fucked up. Y/N was fragile, he was emotional, hurt easily, and now... Now he was bawling because of Seo-jun's mistake.

"Baby boy..." Seo-jun's voice was soft.

Y/N flinched at Seo-jun's touch.

"I told you. She meant nothing. I was drunk, I wasn't thinking straight. I was hurt. I missed you, and I felt the need to fill your presence."

"SO YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HERE?!"

Seo-jun sighed. "Please stop yelling."

"NO! IM NOT DONE YELLING YET!"

"Baby boy-"

"Y/N!!"

Mina and Chan walked in, after had hearing all the yelling. Chan stood in the doorway while Mina ran to them. Seo-jun let go to face Mina. Y/N took the chance to run. His first thought was to run into Chan's embrace, so that's exactly what he did.

This, of course, made Seo-jun's blood boil.

"Get the fuck away from that straight prick." Seo-jun said, no, growled.

Y/N cried, not letting go of the male.

"I said-"

"No one cares what you said! You just cheated on him, and you expect him to just be ok?! He needs some comfort! You fucking whore."

"She didn't mean anything!"

Mina slapped Seo-jun, absolutely done with him.

"You better have all your shit out of my brother's house in the next 5 hours, or I will call the police."

Seo-jun held his cheek, tears welding in his eyes. Did he just lose his baby boy?

Y/N, Mina, and Chan all left, leaving Seo-jun alone.

He did. He just lost his precious baby boy.

______

Seo-jun sat up, tears running down his face. He looked over to the side of the bed Y/N was sleeping on.

He smiled softly.

He still had his baby boy. And he was going to keep his baby boy.