045

"Why not break up with him?" Mina asked, staring at her brother.

"I love him that's why." Y/N answered, taking a sip of his chocolate milk.

"But you also love that other person."

"Well I know but.... That other person doesn't love me, so why even try?"

"You don't know that."

"But I do."

"No you do not! For all you know, he loves you with all his heart!"

"But I love Jun with all my heart!"

Mina sighed. She knew her brother was right. Y/N absolutely loved Seo-jun. But Seo-jun was so... Stupid! He cheated once that they know of, but God knows how many times he's actually cheated. "I know Oppa... But what if he doesn't love you?"

Y/N shrugged. "Probably not as much as I do him... But he does love me. I know he does."

----------------

"Do you love me?" Y/N asked, refusing to look over at his boyfriend.

"Yeah. Why?" Seo-jun answered, looking over at the younger. Y/N sighed, "I noticed Momo is unblocked on your phone and you guys have been.... Talking."

Seo-jun sighed. "Babyboy I'm sorry. I just-" "-need the attention I can't give you. I get it. And I also get that you went there yesterday while I was at practice. And I also get why you cheated. But what I don't get is wHY THE HELL YOU'RE STILL IN MY APARTMENT!" Y/N yelled.

Seo-jun's eyes widened. "B-Babe... Don't tell me you want to..." Y/N didn't answer. "No Y/N. Please no. Babyboy don't do this. I love you! So so much!"

Y/N looked at Seo-jun, who was now crying, "obviously not enough. I'm staying at Chan and Mina's tonight. Have all your stuff gone tomorrow. I re-" his voice cracked "-refuse to see you again until this is fi-figured out. I'm... S-S-Sorry Jun."

Y/N's tears were streaming down his face. Seo-jun stared at him. After all the things they've been through, Y/N decided now was the time to end it. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!? I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT?!"

Y/N looked up at the elder. "YEAH?! AND I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA LOVE EACH OTHER TO OUR FULL CONTENT AND BE FAITHFUL!"

"WELL I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise. "I- me- I don't love you? AT LEAST I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT!"

"WHO'S TO SAY YOU DIDN'T CHEAT?! YOU LET THAT FAGGOT TAEHYUNG KISS YOU!"

"BUT I DIDN'T KISS BACK! YOU FUCKED MOMO GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES!"

Seo-jun looked around the apartment. What was he even saying? Of course Y/N loved him. Y/N had stuck with Seo-jun no matter what. This was his own fault. Now, Y/N was gonna go crawl into one of those idols arms for comfort. And Seo-jun would be staying somewhere.

"Fine." Seo-jun said, "leave Y/N. Go to your sister's apartment. All my stuff will be gone. But if you need me, I'll be at Momo's. Don't be surprised if you hear moans through the window though."

Y/N stared at Seo-jun with so much hatred, although his tears were falling so fast. Y/N slapped the older male, and then walked out the door. Y/N started walking, hence the fact he had no vehicle.

Seo-jun watched his lost lover out of the window. He watched him walk, wiping his face every once in a while. Y/N didn't seem to care when he saw people taking pictures. Or when his fans asked him if he was okay. Y/N didn't answer. He couldn't answer. How was he supposed to answer? Seo-jun started crying. There went his babyboy- his ex. There went his ex. That wasn't his babyboy anymore. It was who was lucky enough to be loved by him babyboy.

----------------
Snapchat

mind if I stay the night?

Kunp🇹🇭🍛
Why???

y/n kicked me out.

Kunp🇹🇭🍛
Because...?

reasons. now can i?

Kunp🇹🇭🍛
Maybe once you tell me.

it'd be better to say it in person.

Kunp🇹🇭🍛
Fine.

thanks

_____________

~~i ended it and may or may not have cried when I did.

🖤❣️~~