chapter 1 - The Birthday

En başından başla

Alex gasped herself back to life.

Cristian: (voice over from 2.21 The Sun Also Rises) "How could you take that choice away from her?"

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the Quarry, Liv was dead on the ground. Alex and Elena knelt next to her.

Liv gasped herself back to life, sitting up.

Greta smiled. "She's in transition."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", in the Quarry, Elena, Alex and Liv were sitting on the ground.

Liv was shaken up, but trying to stay strong. "Yeah. I died with vampire blood in my system. He killed me. I'm a vampire."

Greta crawled closer, putting her wrist to Liv's mouth, making her drink.

Liv couldn't fight the taste of blood, holding Greta's wrist, starting to drink.

Greta trapped the three sisters in rings of fire.

Liv turned to Alex and Elena, blood drenching her lips. She slowly shook her head, her eyes turning red and the dark veins of hunger creeping toward her eyes.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in Alaric's Loft, Cristian had Katherine pushed against the wall.

Katherine took his arm, showing a bite mark on his arm to him. "What is this, Cristian?"

Cristian was in shock, not having noticed it before. "It's a werewolf bite."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", in the cemetery, Kaylin and Cristian were talking.

"Tyler Lockwood bit me," Cristian told her.

"We'll find something," Kaylin told him. "A cure."

From 2.07 "Masquerade", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, Tyler Lockwood turned to face Sarah. Sarah stabbed him in the shoulder. Tyler pushed her back, making her fall and hit her head forcefully on the desk with a loud crack, making her fall to the floor.

Tyler fell to his knees, hitting the floor. He looked up with glowing gold eyes.

Stefan: (voice over from 2.03 Bad Moon Rising) "According to the legend..."

From 2.17 "Know Thy Enemy", in the parlor of the Lockwood Mansion, Kacie Lockwood lost her temper, grabbing Tiki by the waist, picking her up, slamming her to the floor, her head hitting the floor with a long, echoing thud

Kacie held her head, looking up at the ceiling, screaming in pain. She fell to her knees, moaning. She looked up with glowing gold eyes, having triggered the werewolf curse.

Stefan: (voice over from 2.03 Bad Moon Rising) "A werewolf bite can kill a vampire."

From 2.22 "As I Lay Dying", in Alaric's Loft, Katherine walked closer.

Klaus took her arm, transforming, biting her on the arm.

Katherine was horrified, in denial. 

Klaus bit his wrist, making Katherine drink his blood.

Katherine's wound healed completely.

Klaus looked at Stefan and Kaylin. "You want your cure? There it is."

"Your blood is the cure," Kaylin told him.

Later, Klaus looked at Stefan. "Even if you don't leave with us, I want to leave behind a little present for you. One summer of having to waste by trying to return to your self-righteous, broody personnel." He looked at Kaylin. "And you do everything I say, and I save your best friend."