Chapter 8: Training

Start from the beginning

(Koneko): "Fine. But now what do I need to do?"

(X): "Well you have been using a Weight Machine for a long time how much Harder do you hit."

Koneko walked over to the Punching bag and Punched it. Her before the workout was about 200000 units of Force. It was very strong for a human but we want harder hits. So When she hit it this time I was very pleased. 2000000. From 5 to 6 Zeros. Now we need that to be every hit.

(X): "Good, Now we need to make every hit that strong. Your going to be going to the the Few pounds above heavy setting as that setting will let you get slightly stronger but make sure that you are way more consistent in strengths in your punches."

(Koneko): "Can I start now?"

(X): "No your going to come with me to see Kiba. Then you can come back and start Training again. Remember the Exercise is you ripping your muscles up so going straight back to work won't help. Even though yours fix quicker it good to just weight a bit."

(Koneko): "Fine."

I started walking towards the Sword arena. Kiba was practicing fighting Sword Dummies there while being forced to use different types of swords and different sworded opponents. Sometimes the floor changes and stuff so you have to be quick on your feet. Perfect scenario for Kiba to get better as a knight. I clicked a button to stop new Dummies from appearing. As soon as Kiba killed the last Dummy the Machine Stopped.

(X): "Good Job Kiba."

(Kiba): "Thank you. What am I doing now, X?"

(X): "Well were going to walk with Koneko back to where Koneko training. On the way were going to try and figure out a plan for The fight with you two. Your like on the opposite ends of the spectrum with Speed and Power. So let go back."

And with that I started walking back to the Weight Facility Explaining stuff to the both of them. When we got there We got Koneko set up and Me and Kiba left Koneko to Weights. Then me and Kiba went to Asia talking about sword technics. When we got to Asia we saw her healing people as soon as they go threw the door. she was about 2 meters away from the door and she was healing about four of them at once. I made the machine not have any more come through the door. Then we walked in.

(X): "Hay Asia."

(Asia): "Oh Hey X."

Her concentration broke fractionally but she kept healing. Perfect. We don't want a fight or something to distract but then something weird happened. She turned around and was still healing the people behind her. Now this was Interesting.

(X): "Asia how are you still healing the people behind you?"

(Asia): "The Machine taught me a lot. But it also asked me to challenge myself. It would not send people to me when I was trying something new on a patient. I could go farther away or make the force more powerful but I like it at this speed. It let me make sure the persons ok."

(X): "Well I think your skill has grown the most, right Kiba?"

(Kiba): "Yes I would say that when you show Rias that I think she would be extremely proud of you."

(Asia): "You think?"

(X): "I know it. why don't you join me and Kiba as we walk Kiba back to the Sword Arena."

(Asia): "Sure."

With that we went to Drop Kiba back off at the Sword Arena. On the way I found out that Kiba also was with the Church at one point but stuff happened and he almost died. When we got to the Sword Arena I started the Machine back up and Kiba went back to work. Then me and Asia went to Rias and Ddraig. I was asking more about what Asia Learnt and well Asia able to heal not just living but now fix normal objects with her ability now. That was very interesting that we arrived to Rias still talking about it. Unlike the others I just walked in. Because they were facing the other way I told Asia that when they destroy something Fix it. So when Rias destroyed a metal pole Asia started fixing it. That made them turn around.