Nine.

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar lounge. The walls were red, the furniture black and white. It definitely wasn't my house.
I got up from the lounge chair I was sitting in. It looked like whoever lived here made major money, the decor was slightly menacing but looked expensive and well designed.
"Ah! You're awake." A voice boomed. I immediately turned around to find a tall, fat man, dressed in a suit that clearly was made to small for him and had a flat cap struggling to sit on his bulbous head.
"Do you know who I am princess?" His words slivered.  I knew exactly who it was.
"I'm afraid you're going to have to enlighten me on that one." I said, attitude oozing off my tongue. I felt anger towards him- he couldn't intimidate me- I mean look at him- the worst thing he could do would be to sit on me and flatten me.
He chuckled, but then clicked his finger. I was confused.
A muscular and intimidating man came into the room and seemed to be coming in my direction.
Oh fuck.
One of the men grabbed me and took a knife out against my throat, my panic set in. This was real.
"Now really isn't the time to get smart with me, Princess. Now, you have definitely became a person of interest for me, baby girl. I know all about you- your weasel of a father has a debt that hasn't been paid.  I told him that if it wasn't paid, I'd just have to take you. You're a gorgeous little thing, aren't you? You'll make a good dime or two." Big Bill said, coming closer and running his chubby finger up my arm.
"What is your business with my father, Bill?" I said, feeling the cold blade pushing into my neck.
Big Bill smirked and pointed his thumb backward, signalling the big oaf behind me to get away from me.
"Sit down." He demanded.
I took a seat, and crossed my arms, showing him that I mean business.
"Do you know an uncle by the name of Curtis?" He said.
"Yeah, uncle Curtis who is in the prison for possession?" I said. How does he know Uncle Curtis?
"Oh, darling. Possession of what?" He questioned me further. I assumed he knew the answer as his sunken in lips curved into a smirk.
"Well, drugs. He was trying to sell drugs." I said.
"Nope. He liked little girlies like you. Y'know, seventeen year old girls. Like your father's boss, Mr. Styles, who I'm sure you know." He sneered.
Wait, what?
"You're Dad has taken over Curtis' duties and the idiot managed to lose all of his stash. $35,000 worth of stash. That's a lotta money to me, sweetie. My previous 'employee' ,if you will, Styles was the best seller I knew. And then he went AWOL. Now is a big business man- CEO of his own company- took your dad on board when he had zeros in his account and a fresh debt to me. I then faked my death for a few years. And now I'm back, and I want my fucking money. I want my fucking employee back."
"How does that have anything to do with me?" I questioned, crossing my arms tighter. He laughed at me and came to me, draping himself over my shoulder.
"Well, until Styles comes to work for me again and your lil ol' Dad repays his full $25,000 debt, you're mine now."  He said repulsively, kissing my neck.
"Get fucking off of me!" I screamed, turning round to smack him. I then picked up my feet and ran as fast as I could to be met by the muscular man again- he punched me square in the face, knocking me to the ground.
"Now, that's no way to treat your master." Big Bill said to me, I spat at him.
"You'll never ever be my master. Just you wait Har-" I yelled,
"Harry will come to my rescue and then  we'll live happily ever after blah blah blah- I've heard it all before. He's not coming for you, baby. He's probably onto another girl- maybe someone older- y'know, someone who's not a silly little girl that doesn't listen to him." Big Bill interrupted.
What if Harry wasn't coming? I've been here for hours, why isn't he here? It's not true, he wouldn't abandon me.
Or would he?
"Come on, let's get you off this floor, sugar." Bill said, ordering his big oaf to lift me up.
I was disheartened- what if Harry doesn't come for me? He told me he'd keep me safe...

____
Harry's P.O.V

"Gina what the fuck? You were supposed to be protecting her! You promised!" I yelled into the phone. Oh no...
"Look, Styles, the fuck was I supposed to do? There was a total different change in plan, I didn't know he'd do this. I can't exactly say ' Aw,Bill,please let the most important pawn in your whole scheme go, I was supposed to be protecting her 'cause Styles told me to', could I? No, Styles, you're on your own.Good luck." She said.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!
I needed to call Norman, even though the truth may end up coming out. But if it meant protecting Emma, I'd not mind being like Curtis.
I picked up the phone and called him.
"Harry, what's up?" Norman asked causally,
"They've got Emma."

______

Emma's P.O.V

"Emma, you're the spitting image of your mother..." Big Bill said, running his hand down my thigh. I felt disgusted and so fucking scared. But I didn't want him to see that.
"I've always wanted a nice slice of your darling mother, but, I'm sure you'll be even better..."
My eyes widened, what does he mean 'I'm sure you'll be even better...'he doesn't think he can sleep with me, does he?
"I mean, your belly pretty much fucks up those chances. I'd be surprised if you can still see your dick under all of those layers." I said aggressively, knowing fine well it'd get me another beating, but I needed to make myself numb to it.
He then climbed on top of me and began to strangle me. I tried to push him off me as I lost air, I was in so much pain. I decided that I shouldn't have said that, the pain only gets worse.
"You're a fucking idiot just like your dad. And to think I wanted to make you a deal." He growled at me, tightening his grip.
I flapped my arms around, unable to make a sound, losing my consciousness.
He then gets up and throws me to the ground, I cough and wheeze, the pain in my throat agonising- I couldn't even speak, I couldn't even breath right.
"You need to learn your manners, Princess. You'd better get them learned fast, cause you're gonna be here a long time I reckon." He sneered.

Where the hell is Harry?

_______

Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger lmao 😂 hope you guys are enjoying it 💜 pls also check out my newest story 'a little death' and tell me what you think if you haven't already, I'd really appreciate it 😃

- m xx