One.

"Okay,Mr.Styles is on his way right now; I want you all to be on your best behaviours and don't embarrass me." Dad said, tying his blandest tie,looking in the downstairs hall mirror.
I sighed and made my way upstairs to find something to wear. I hated when dad had business dinners at our house. I hated meeting new people- especially his boss. His boss made me feel uncomfortable, he was always staring at me whenever he came over. Although, he was a gorgeous man- he was thirty. He shouldn't be looking at me that way.
I decided to wear my most modest dress, hopefully he wouldn't keep looking at me.

I huffed when I could only find a turtle neck dress that was up to my thigh. It would have to do.
I gave my hair a brush and applied a small amount of makeup and made my way downstairs.
Once I reached the dining room, the door bell rang.
I bit my lip nervously and heard his raspy voice.
"Evening, Norman." Mr.Styles said,
My mum came rushing downstairs in a green dress that barely covered her breasts, with her blonde hair in a bun.

I scoffed at her, she turned her head to look at me and she raised her eyebrow.

Mr. Styles- along with my father entered the dining room.
Mr.Styles immediately looked at my dress, and looked up to my eyes, licking his lips.

"Nice to see you, Emma." Mr.Styles purred, kissing my hand.
"H-hi Mr.Styles." I stuttered, Harry chuckled lightly and gave me a wink.
He continued walking and sat at the table.
I followed after them and was forced to sit next to Mr.Styles.
I wanted to cry when dad excused himself to go find my sister Kate.
She was thirteen, and she liked to take her time looking good.
I don't know why she does it- she's not the one being stared up by her dads creepy boss.

"So..." Mr.Styles said lowly, placing his hand on my leg.
My eyes widened at his touch,"How is school?"

I avoided looking at him.

"It's good." I muttered, he chuckled lightly and lifted my chin up with his index finger, he looked at me in my baby blue eyes.

"Look at me, baby girl," He said, he placed his hand between my legs, and massaged my thighs, "Rude girls don't look at people when they talk to them...and rude girls get punished."

He brushed his hand against my sex, and I smacked his hand away.

"If you'll excuse me, Mr.Styles." I spat, while getting up from my chair.

My mum stopped me in my tracks once she came into the room with plates.

At this time, Kate came downstairs. She was wearing pink lipstick and a short electric blue dress.
It was like she was a hooker!
Mum just rolled her eyes and instructed her to sit next to where dad would sit.
Dad came into the room, and sat down.
"This is my other daughter, Kate. I don't believe you have met her before." Dad said, patting Kate on the back.
Kate smirked at Mr.Styles,
"A pleasure,"Mr.Styles smiled, shaking Kate's hand.
He then turned to face my dad, and began to eat his soup.

"Marvelous food, Eliza." Mr.Styles complimented mum, she blushed at him.

"Thank you, Harry." She smirked, she then began to eat her soup.

He had a first name?

"Norman, I must say, your daughters are very beautiful," Mr. Styles said, to my dad, "Do you suppose your eldest could model for our company?"

I widened my eyes, and coughed awkwardly.

"No, I wouldn't consider it." I said, sternly. Especially not for Mr.Pervert's company...

"Oh, why not Emma? You have your mothers looks-she used to be the company's model y'know," Dad droned on, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes-I know dad." I snapped, making everyone silent.

"Will you excuse me for a moment." I sighed, getting up from my seat.

"What's with her?" Kate giggled immaturely.

I grunted and made my way upstairs.

I went into my bedroom and lay on my bed.

God I had to take this dress off, I would sweat to death wearing this! I pulled the dress over my head, and was left in my bra and panties.
"Fuck," I hear a raspy voice say. I get a fright then press my dress against my body.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, stepping backward to avoid him seeing me.

He walked into my room and closed the door, and towered above me. He placed his hands on my waist and ducked down his head to kiss my neck, I object and push him away.

"Daddy didn't like how rude you were down there," He said, gripping my wrists.

Daddy?

"Excuse m-" I said, before being interrupted by Mr.Styles. His eyes burned into mine as he laid me down on my bed, grinding himself on me.
I let out a small moan, mentally smacking myself for doing so.

"Do you like it kitten? Do you like when I grind my cock against you?" He purred, sucking on my skin- gently so he couldn't make a mark. Not for now, anyway.

I shook my head and realised the wrongness of this. I pushed him off of me, he looked disappointed when I did so.

"But, Harry, I'm seventeen- your my dad's boss..." I said, looking into his jade eyes. He smirked, and lowered his mouth to my ear, and whispered;

"But, baby girl, I don't care."

_______________

NEW FANFIC!

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter :)
Vote + comment please!

-Mazza