Six

Harry's p.o.v:

I sat in front of the TV, a bag of crisps on my lap. I'd not been able to sleep since the incident.
She was all I could think of. I didn't know if she was alright, and that hurt me.
I wanted to hold her, and make the pain go away.
What if I end up like Curtis? I don't wanna get butt love from anyone; especially not a satanic thug called Jesus.
I want her... And it's wrong, I know, but I just can't stop my infatuation for her. She's everything I want.
I sigh when I realise I ate all of the crisps, and rise from my seat to get more from my kitchen.
I hear a soft knock at my door before I do, and I place the empty bag down on the coffee table.
I open the door, and my heart begins to flutter.
It was her...
Emma's p.o.v:
As soon as I got home, I immediately made my way to my bedroom.
I had to know what the letter said.
I don't know why I was so drawn to it; it was just a letter. Probably something stupid; maybe it's only a letter from Harry?
I exhale and open the letter,and I pull the paper out of the envelope.
I glance at it and see many numbers and names. It looks like a bank receipt.

£10,000 to Mr.Bill Biggs

I've never heard of a Mr.Bill Biggs... Dad would've told us about him if he was going to pay such a large amount of money to him.
Was dad in trouble? I didn't think I could talk to mum about it.
She's irrational when it comes to this sort of stuff.
She offed her top when dad came home and gave his friend £10 off of his wages, she didn't speak to him for a week.
I couldn't talk to Kate either, she'd tell mum.
Obviously, dad was off the cards. He'd know I was snooping around his mail.
There was only one person I could think of.
Him...
Harry's p.o.v:

"Emma?" I say, as she enters my home. She sits on the recliner and tosses me a letter.
I look at her, with the letter in my hands.
She nods at me, to signal that I was to open it.
I look at the letter, and my mouth goes agape...

"W-where did you find this?" I ask Emma, my eyes studying the paper.
"In the car. Do you know a Bill Biggs?" She asks me, a puzzled look plastered on her face.
I gulped, and looked up at Emma.
"Yes. He's the leader of a drug dealing corporation. I... I used to work for him."

She widened her eyes at me, and then she bit her lip, looking at the ground.

"Is this Bill guy dangerous?" She asks me, full of worry. I look at her innocent face, wanting to just cuddle her for her naïve nature. Of course Bill was dangerous. I have no idea what Norman is up to.

"Baby, come here," I said, patting my lap. She came over to me and sat facing me on my lap, with her arms hooked around my neck. She looked at me with a pout, her baby blue eyes filling with tears. She was a little worrier.

"You're going to be okay..." I lie, gently stroking her soft hair. It's sat in a cute messy bun, and she just looks so beautiful.

She looks up at me, cupping my face in her hands. She looks into my eyes, her lips trembling as she leans in to kiss me. I beat her to it, my lips meeting hers. I can taste the salty tears dripping from her eyes, and all I can think about is keeping her safe. I can't tell her she was in danger. Gina told me that she'd be protected. I had to see Gina...

She broke our promise.

________________________________________

This was a filler obviously, it's taken me so long to update it but here's your chapter six!  I've just been so busy with life to be honest. A lot of stuff's being going on. School starts soon so... can I get a lol no if you ain't even half ready for going back haha. Maybe school will help my writing though to make it more creative.   Anyways... I'll update again soon! See ya x

-Mazza Bitch <3

Seventeen • H.SOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara