Eight.

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry,I need to talk to you. It's about my dad." Her angelic little voice spoke through the phone. 

"What about your dad?" I asked her,

"He's went away with the car- he knows it was an important day for mum- she was promoting her book. He'd never do that to mum-unless it was important. Do you think he's in danger?" She asked me.

I had to keep my promise to Gina... I had to keep her away from this.

"Look, baby, we're looking out for your dad. I have one of my old friend's who still work for Bill looking into what's going on between your dad and Bill. You just need to stay out of it, this whole thing isn't safe for you- one wrong move and we'll all be fucked." I said to her. I knew she wasn't listening to me though, she was far too stubborn to listen to reason.

"I'm willing to take that risk, Harry, my dad is in trouble. I'm not a kid, don't treat me like one!"She argued. I rolled my eyes.

"Emma you need to listen to me. He's protected and so are you-I have made sure of it. When we get a motive we can try sort something out, but in the meantime Emma, just god damn listen to me and let me take care of it." I said, losing my patience with her. In the grand scheme of things- she was a fucking kid. She was totally helpless to the situation, I wish she'd just listen.

"You wanna go somewhere?" I say, diverting her thoughts.

"Pick me up in twenty minutes." She sighed, hanging up the phone. Someone was feisty today.

I needed to keep her under my control.

Emma's P.O.V

I was furious. The one thing I hated was being treated like a kid. I wanted to help my dad, I wanted to be there for him- but I've been shut out entirely by Harry. He was acting like he was better than me- how could he possibly be better than me? I know more about my dad than he does, he just works for Harry. 

I better get ready. I'm gonna look so good, Harry can't refuse me if he tried. I'm going to make sure I was part of this. I didn't wanna sit out in the dark. I put a black bodycon dress on that complimented my figure and I decided to put on some makeup.

I looked good enough to eat.

"You look delicious, sweetheart." An unfamiliar voice spoke.

I froze. I then heard footsteps nearing me, so I decided to turn round.

An unfamiliar man stood before me. He looked rough and scary.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I stutter, shaking with fear.

"Well, princess, I'm just here to collect your father's debt." He said repulsively. He came closer and closer, but I backed away from him.

"Now, this will only hurt a little..." He said, lunging at me.Before I could even scream he had me down on the ground, his disgusting hand placed over my mouth and he injected me with a syringe. Everything went black.

....

Harry's P.O.V

God, does she not know how to answer her phone? The fucking thing is never out of her hands. This was the third time I had called her.

"You know, the whole point of having a phone is to answer it, yeah? Call me back when you're done." I left a voicemail, my dismay present in my voice.

Suddenly, I get a phone call- but it's not from Emma.

"Harry, you will never guess who's here." Gina said,

"Who?"I replied, expecting her to tell me that Norman is there.

"You're beloved under age girlfriend." 

_______________

Hi! Here's chapter eight. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please check out 'A Little Death'- and here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/450734771-a-little-death-one-pretty-girls. please give me some feedback. Oh and give me some feedback on here too, I want to improve and get back into my writing.

-M x