Four.

So sorry about the last chapter! I suppose it had deleted some of the text, and as it does- saved it. I did post chapter four but I wasn't even finished and had to delete all of my work and think of something else to do as I totally ruined it all for you all.
Anyway, please enjoy my REAL chapter four.

---------
Harry;
How dare he! Now I'm in questioning, getting meetings with lawyers and shit because he just couldn't keep his dick to himself.
It was worth it if it meant getting Emma this justice- no matter how involved I got.
I spied a woman who looked mid 40's approach me, reaching out her bony hand and shaking mine.
"Miss June Larson, at your service. Don't worry; we'll win this case." She said, patting down her cat hair infested skirt.
I nodded at the woman, taking in the fact this woman looked like she had about nine cats and was probably a severe feminist- who probably only complains how unfair life is because she doesn't shave her legs and hasn't been laid in about twenty years- but, who was I to place prejudice on someone else?
I had the hots for a seventeen year old girl.
I admired her naive nature and how vulnerable she was at my touch.
In the heap of this cruel, vulgar world, it was like she was the only bit of innocence left, and I wanted to keep her for myself.
I was led to a grey room, that didn't seem to be monitored, and sat down.
"If we're going to win you and Miss Jenson justice against Marcus, I need to know the utmost truth." Miss Larson said, grabbing out her pen and her notebook.
"I did hurt the boy; but in self defence. You see, Miss Jenson was being assaulted- and that- mind you- ended up making her hospitalised. I had no other choice rather than take matters in my own hands."
Miss Larson pulled her glasses down on her nose, she tossed me the notebook, and took her glasses completely off her face.
She took out her teeth- wait what?
She placed her teeth down on the table and revealed her pearly whites, she then removed her brown/grey wig and suddenly, her face sprouted to memory...

It was Gina.

Flashback- 1999, October 1st:

"Really, Styles, it's typical of you to be wasting your youth on modest parties like these..." Gina, my best friend said, crossing her arms across her black velvet halter dress.
"Stop complaining, we're only going to be here for ten minutes more."
Gina groaned, and grabbed a strand of her brown hair, twirling it between her fingers.
"We don't have time to be just standing here; Curtis is waiting outside."
I rolled my eyes, and began to walk out, hoping my parents didn't see me leave.

Curtis had our packages, which was our own little supply's which was meth,an ecstasy tablet and some inhalants mixed together and sold for an easy price of $25.
Of course we never tried it; too much of a risk.
We came up with a rule after our last seller took some and then OD'd- that we would never take our own shit.
I witnessed Curtis standing outside one of the lampposts, dressed preppy- as this neighbourhood wouldn't accept his usual attire of a black beanie and his track suit.
We approached him, and then clambered  into his small rusty car.
"What's in it today, boss?" Gina asked, taking one of the bags and inspecting it.
"Just meth and a little bit of a glue stick, we ran out of the good inhaling shit and big Bill ain't giving us anymore ecstasy tablets at the profit we getting so, sell and sell and sell if you wanna have better quality shit."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"I say we just cut off the ecs- after all we ain't the ones getting down with it."
"Yeah, but we ain't sleazy" Curtis said, pulling the car over in front of a house, believably a house party filled with many seventeen year olds like me and Gina.
"OK, Gina, here's your shit," Curtis said handing Gina a few bags, then turning to me and giving me a few too,"And for you, Styles."
We hauled out of the car, as Curtis parked in an ally way.

The music was loud and I could see the shadows of pubescent bodies, hopping up and down at the window.

By this time, everyone had heard about our arrival and with no hesitation were around us like flies around a pile of fresh shit.