Epilogue

"Eii~ ELLE KIM!" Bomi hit my arm since I'm taking her chocolates. I laughed at her reaction. "My, don't be greedy, we should share. People say, sharing is caring." I shoved the chocolates into my mouth and she look at me.

" But you still have plenty there!" She pointed at the chocolates, or should I say The Chocolates Mountain since there's so many that was gave by fans.

"Those chocolates is too precious to be eat." I patted the chocolate and smile. One chocolate attracted my eyes. There's a note on the chocolate, write 'Congratulations on your song released! And don't forget about tonight's hangout with friends! Saranghae~ From: The fab Baekkie, only yours'

"Yeah. Too precious to eat because Baekhyun gave you one." Bomi pointed out. She's still a genius even though several years has passed. "Yeah, bomi. I can't say I didn't receive it since I know your amazing, scary six sense can sense if I'm lying."

She laughed at my statement.

"Get ready Elle! You're next!" The staff told me and I stand up. "Do your best on the stage!" Bomi patted my back and I smile in return.

<<<>>>

"You're doing great!" The staff welcomed me once i'm done with the recording. I bowed at them, thanking them for the hard work. I entered my room at the backstage and a figure is standing in front of me. But I can't guess who since that person cover his face with a bouquet of flowers.

"um, sorry. But, outsiders are not allowed here." I said but then the thoughts suddenly came into my brain. I smile. "Mister, Do you want me to walk you out?" The person infront of me remove my block from looking at him. Yes, Him.

"Ellleeeeee~" He hug me and I smile. "I knew that was you." I patted his back. He broke the hug and smile at me. "How do you know that I'm the fabulous baekhyun?" He pinched my cheeks. "Because I know!" I said, not with my usual voice since he pinching my cheeks.

He finally let go of his hand and ruffle my hairs. "We're gonna go now. Get ready." He smile. "I'll wait you outside." He twisted the doorknob and walked out. "He's so cute." I murmured as I started to get ready.

<<<>>>

We reached the restaurant where Bomi told us. "Elle, let's go!" I said to Elle who is staring at the restaurant in amuse. She nodded her head and I pulled her hand as we walk towards the fancy restaurant.

"Yo!" Bomi waves at us and we make our way to her table. We greeted each other, and the boys are here too, of course.

We started to ordered foods and chatting with each other. "I guess I need to use the toilet for a while." I stand up from the table. Once I reached the toilet, I wash my hands and the door suddenly opened and revealed Sehun.

"Oh, Sehun." I said. He walk to my right and he wash his hands. "Hyung." He suddenly said, making me look at him. "..Welcome back." I smile. "Oh, gomawo.(*Thanks)" I patted his upper arm and he look at me again. There's something he need to say other than this.

But he didn't. "So, thanks for taking a good care of Elle when I'm not by her side." Sehun look at me. "Yeah. Your welcome hyung." He look down on the floor. What's wrong with him?

"What's wrong, sehun?" I decided to asked him instead of staying silent. "Please.. don't make Elle noona cry." He muttered but I can hear it clearly. "O-oh. Sure."

"You know, Please don't get mad at me. I always try to take Elle's attention but.. she always pushed it away." He said. "She always think of you." He added. "Sehun.." I look at him, not knowing what to say next.