Nomination!

Hello there my lovely, and supportive readers! I am the potato author, Pandajuliet author nim.

Today, i have great news to informed to you guys and I might want your help with it. What the happy news is? Now, now. I'm going to say so take a seat, grab a popcorn and drink, and sit closely to me.

Now, the great news is that my story, this one, my fake girlfriend is nominated as best fanfiction. But that isnt done yet, I probably need a lot of your guys help and nominate me in that category as well. (Please read the rules before nominating okay? It might be invalid if you nominate in the wrong way)

So, my beloved readers, if you think my fantiction makes you cringe, cry, laugh like a maniac, giggling out of nowhere or makes you think of it every single day (no probably not every single day but makes you remember of my fanfic), please help me by nominate me!

You can find the nomination section at BestFictionAwards2016. And search for the category, Best fanfiction category. And dont forget to read through the rules before nominating!

I appreciate your help and pst, a very intense battle out there in the nominations. (Too many i dont even think I might win but why not just give it a try, right?)

So, yeah. I would really like it if you vote voluntarily. Thank you for taking your time and read this! Sorry for taking your previous time and thank you /bows.

Story time ends!

p.s Please support me in my new fanfics, as well! Love you all readers as always! Stay fab♡