Chapter 6 - He saw me.

We've been walking for a while now. "Baekhyun. You can stop now." I said. He look at me. "Stop what?" I look at him. "Holding hands." He let go of my hand. "Sorry." I shake my head. I know. I'm almost crying just now.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"About what?"

"About you know, the girls.."

"..Yes. I'm okay." I lied to him.

"Are you sure?"

"...Yes.." I lowered my head. I'm trying my best to hold my tears back and trying my best to not to cry infront of him.

"Hey.." He said, bent down a bit. "..what?" I replied, with a low cracked voice. He stopped for a while and look at me. "..Hey. you're crying?"

"..No." I said. How many times do I lied?

"You're crying.." He said, he bent down completely, one knee to the floor and look at me. "..Hey.." He said, softly. My hardwork at trying to hold back my tears failed and so i am now, crying.

"..Hey, hey. Look at me." He said when i didn't answer him and all i do is sniffing and sobbing and crying. He hold my cheeks with both of his hand. And my eyes look at his.

He do nothing when he saw i'm crying. He just stare.

"Sorry." He finally said.

"..For what.." I'm still crying.

"For hurting you." I look at him with teary eyes. "It's not hurting you from outside, but from the inside." He said. I shake my head slowly. "..It's okay."

I look at the ground. Suddenly, he hugged me. "Baekhyun..?" I said. "I'm sorry for troubling you." He said. "..It's okay."

He then look at me. "Do you want some ice-cream? My treats." He smile and I smile at him. "Sure."

<<<>>>

"Why do you like strawberry so much?" He asked me.

"Because strawberry is pink. And pink is love." I replied. He nodded and smile. "I see."

We walked home without talking after that. And I finally reached home. "Er. Thanks." I said, smiling. "Your welcome." I smile at him before I turn my back and entered my house.

"Mom, i'm homed!" I said. And I can see mom's in the kitchen.

"Welcome home dear!"

"Yes, mom." I said and I gave her a hug. "anyway, who's the guy that sent you home?" My mom asked.

What? What? what? Did she saw it? Oh.my.gucci.bag.

"Mom, you saw it?"

"I do" Then she smile. "He's kinda cute. Why don't you asked him to see me?" My mom said.

"Eomma! (*mom)" I look at her, shocked. "I hope he's my future daughter's husband." She giggled. "Eommma!" I look at her using dyo oppa eyes. "Yeah. Go take a bath. I already prepared dinner." She smile. "okay."

<<<>>>

"Guys! Attention!" Bomi stand infront of the class and clapped her hands to get our attention. All of us look at her in unison.

"Okay. See this?" She took out a paper and showed it. "Suho oppa said he will be having a school ceremony!"

"What kind of school ceremony is that?" One of my classmate asked her. "Fancy." She replied with a wink. I can hear my classmates laughed. Bomi is our mood-maker if you wanna know.

"Okay, here. Suho oppa told us that every classes will do their own theme. So we decided that we will be doing drama." She explained. "So, we're gonna be in a play?" One of them asked. Bomi nodded her head and send a wink after that. I laugh.

"So, we will be choosing the actors and actresses. The costume designer.." She started writing something on the white board. And after we discussed together, the result came out.

So, I get the duty of costume designer. I volunteered myself. "So, this is your job. We will start doing this tomorrow since the ceremony is 2 weeks later." Bomi explained again. We all answered 'yes' in unison.

"Welcome back bomi." I said once she sat down on her seat. "I want you to be the actress." She pout. "No. I don't want." I denied her. She pout again. I laugh.

I went outside of the class for a while and I saw baekhyun with his friends. I was about to get into the class when suddenly someone called my name.

"Hey! Elle!" I search for the voice and found out that it was him. He's waving at me, well, he's calling for me in other meaning.

I walked towards him. This is awkward. All of his friends is the flowerboy of our school. Awkward. Too awkward.

"So, this is elle kim" One of them said. I know him. He's luhan. He smile at me. "Hi." I said then i bowed at him. All of them said hi to me so i need to say hi to them too. I almost tongue tied seriously.

"Do you know us?" One of them said. It's chanyeol. I nodded. "Yes." All of them started telling me to guess them one by one. Guessing 6 people's name is hard. But it's harder if their group is complete as 12. And then, to the last one. The sixth person. Finally.

"Who is he?" Xiumin asked me. I look at him carefully. "..Sehun?" I said. Then he look at me. "..Am I correct?" I look at baekhyun then to xiumin. "Bingo!" Chanyeol said.

I let out a sigh that is low enough for them to realized.

"She's pretty. You really have a great taste, baekhyun." Kris said coolly. "Don't acted you're cool hyung." Chanyeol teased him. "Shut up chanyeol. You're not my style." He said. And all of them laugh.

"You're pretty." Chanyeol smile at me. I lowered my head. "Thank you." I shyly said. "Hey. hey. Don't ever forget.." Baekhyun started talking. All six of them look at him. "..that she's mine." He pulled my hand. And now i'm standing a really-near-too-near-distant-from-baekhyun.

"Ya! She's blushing." Tao teased me. I just keep my head low. "You guys can't stare at her anymore. She's too pretty that you guys will fall for her anytime." Baekhyun said. "Go back to your class." He smile at me. I bowed at them before I leave.

"Baekhyun.. Is pabo." I murmured, holding my red blushing cheeks.

-

-

-

-

Author's note: Heyyy. It's 2 am now. And i'm listening to growl ♡ And i'm still waiting for overdose mv. /sigh So, here the another updated chapter. Hope you guys like it!

Comment your thoughts! And vote if you like it!

And about the comment, sorry i can't view it for now. There's some problem and i'm not sure what it is. But i will check it soon! ♡

Good night. Saranghae~♡