Chapter 21 - Memories of the first day of school

Pls listen to any song, i mean. Like snsd-back hug? Yeah, whatever song is fine, at least it has a err happy tone yet it is somekind like ballad? idk how to explain >< (I'm bad at explaining). Or you can listen to Exo-first snow ♡ Now please enjoy! *hold my stomach and runs*

----

I waved bomi goodbye as she headed towards the door.

"Take Care of Elle for me."

That's what she said to me before leaving the room. I turned my gaze back to Elle. The sunlight beamed into the room through the window and it touched her face. I pulled the chair and sit. I hold her hands and I slowly rub it.

I look at her for a few minutes, admiring her pretty face and her fair skin. "Hello Elle." Silent. "Bomi just came and visited you. She even gives you some fruits." I look at the basket that full of fruits at the table near to the bed.

"Wanna know a secret Elle?" I said, looking at her hands. "Actually, I started this all because.. I like you since the first day of high school." I said, smiling weakly.

----

The cherry tree blossoms so beautifully as I entered the school garden. I look around and there's no one here.

"Maybe I'm a bit early for the first day of school." I look around and sometimes I put my gaze to the cherry trees.

I look around when suddenly my eyes stick at someone. She sits at a bench under a cherry tree. She is listening to song because I can see she is wearing her earphones while reading book.

I look at her for a few minutes and a smile slowly formed on my face. She look so angelic. The wind blows and it touched her cheeks. She tucked her haor behind her ears and continue reading.

I want to spend my time admiring her. I don't mind sitting here for another hours.

"Heyyyy!" I look around and saw chanyeol coming to my way. "What are you doing here? It's gonna start soon!" Chanyeol patted my shoulder and we leave the place. I took another glance of her before leaving.

--

I can hear students sighed as the speech is not done yet. I scanned through the hall if I can find her. And maybe luck with me today, I found her. She sits there, beside her friend and she is asleep. I bet she's boring too.

Her friend keep yawning every single minute. I can't help myself but to look at her sleeping face. "Stupid speech. When will it stop?" Sehun said, bringing me back to sense. I look away and look infront again. Sehun yawned again and he was hit by dyo. "Stop yawning, you little."

---

"Hey baekhyun." Chanyeol sits at the seat infront me and put his hand on the table. "What's up?" I said, continue writing. "I bet there's many girl has a crush on you." I look at him, weird. "How did you know?" Chanyeol look outside the classroom. There's a lot of girls gathering infront of my class.

"Nevermind them. I think we all have." I said, continue to write. Chanyeol scanned the class as he saw luhan is talking to unknown female student. Same goes for kris, lay, dyo. He sigh. The others are at the other class and I bet they're in the same situation.

"But I don't have any–" He's about to say it happily when an unknown girl walks towards him and talked. "You better take back what you said." I teased him, smiling.