Chapter 17: Baby Derek

#June #

Jesus having a one week old baby isn't easy. He cries a lot especially at night. Devin has help out a lot. He totally went out and decorated Derkes room. But it doesn't change the fact that Derek, won't ever meet his real father. I'm not trying to be selfish at all. It's just that Blake deserves to be happy, he should have a child by now, and a wife/Luna. He doesn't need me or Derek. We'll just make his life harder than it already is.

I know it doesn't help that my baby boy looks exactly like his father, but as long as we avoid him things should be good.

I'm going to start working as a dancer pretty soon, maybe next week if thing's go okay. Devin's mom is happy to take care of Derek. She has been like a mother to me, and she really loves Derek.

Talking about Derek, you wouldn't believe what this baby did the other other day. Okay so Devin was changing his diaper for the first time and like always Devin had to video tape everything, which I'm actually glad he did. Anyways when Devin was about to put his diaper on, hahaha okay Derek decided to pee all over uncle Devin.

And since that day he wouldn't come near Derek while I was changing him. I probably have seen that video like twenty times. It never gets old.

*A week later *

Here I was getting ready to do my first song, Masquerade - by Jasmine V. It was going to start slowly and then change to a faster song. 2 On - Tinashe . I'm so excited actually. It's gonna start as a masquerade were I have a mask and a Ball gown dress. Then when 2 On starts the other dancer are going to circle me and take my mask off and rip off my dress. No I won't be nude or anything. I'll have leather black shorts (not the sluty kind, perverts) , a red tube top, and some Red van's. My hair was curled and my makeup was done into a smoky dark look, also my lips had a dark shade of red. So Ya I kinda look hot, but I rather be home with my baby boy. I only do one or two dances a night, but today is one dance and each dance I get one hundred dollars. Pretty good if you tell me.

Right now the lyrics to masquerade started. People rushed and put on my black ball gown dress and my red mask. I slowly made my way out singing. I was so nervous but thinking about my baby boy calmed me down. Pretry soon the next song started as I sang again

Give me all that you got now

Make you want me 'cause I'm hot now

I'm gone, so faded I'm on one

Bang bang, pop off like the long gun

I had finally took off the ballgown and started dancing around.

If you a lame, nigga you ain't making no noise

Get faded, turn up with the big boys

Live fast, die young that's my choice

Get money, get money like an invoice

As I was dancing on the stage a group up at front caught my eye. No way...

We can mob all in the whip

Make the money make the grip

I be stuntin' like my clique

Getting faded 'til we trip

It's them... I can't believe they came. I thought they would have never came back to this bar.

Man, I love to get on

I love to get 2 on

When the drink be too strong