Chapter 10: Naked?!

-June-

Snow everywhere, it's just amazing and very cold. To think tomorrow is Christmas Eve and The Winter Ball, and after that two solid weeks of school off.It's a lovely time of year, couples and family members coming together. But in my case it just going to be different instead of a happy house with family members joking around I'll just be with my parents and family members. Acting as if we we're a big happy family. As I was walking to my English class I crashed into a wall. I know I'm a clumsy person.  I closed my eyes ready to hit The marble floor but a pair of strong arm quickly wrapped around my waist.

I felt sparks flow through my whole body. " Are you okay sweetheart. " I instantly knew who saved my ass from falling to The floor. " Just peachy. You know babe how I just love to trip over everything. " I said.

" Well I'm glad your okay. I love The way you call me babe, sweetheart. " he said. He knelt down to kiss me but I quickly got up and ran to my class room. " That's not fair sweetheart I just saved your life." he said while chasing me to class. I quickly opened The door and sat down. Blake came seconds later sitting down next to me. 

Others students started filling in the class. Before Mrs. France came to class I quickly whispered to Blake " All fair in Love and War." I said. He started laughing. " Well I'm glad I have you to love and fight with. " He said while winking at me and pulling me closer to him.

-After School -

I was walking home in The snow which wasn't a really bight idea of my dumb ass. Cause it freezing cold. And to get home faster I have to walk through a forest... 

cliche right.

Crack

Crack

It just a bird. Stay calm. Breath In and out.

Crack

Crack

Ughh forget this I turned around to see a huge wolf with brown fur."Shit." was all I got to say before I started to run away into The forest hoping I would lose it. 

Suddenly something through me to a tree near by. I looked up to see the brown wolf approach me snarling. This was the end for me. Oh god. I could feel it's breath on my cheek. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to welcome me.

But a crash made me open my eyes. The brown wolf was surround by at least ten wolfs. But the one that caught my eye was a wolf much bigger than the others it had black 

fur. It was just beautiful as the night.

Then it happened the wolf turned into humans. I mean Like real people with two legs and two arms. But that's not what caught my eye. The black wolf was my Blake. 

That's were you came say I lost it and ran Like the cops were on my ass. I really didn't take long before someone tackled me to the ground.

"Please sweetheart let me explain. I'm not gonna hurt you." Said the guy who stole my heart. "I-i-i ummm I-i." was all I could whisper. "Please sweetheart. I promise I won't hurt you I love you and want to protect you. But we can't talk here." He said while lifting me up and leading me further into the forest."Were are we going." I asked recovering my voice. " To my house but first I have to get some clothes." get said. That's when it hit me real hard. Blake was here with me...

Naked 

--------------------------------—---------------------------------

V.C.F