Chapter 16: One month later.

#June#

Oh boy they looked for me, like no joke. They wouldn't leave Devins bar once they found him, and once they did find him... well they weren't nice about it. According to Devin they marched in his office took him by the neck and slammed him against the wall. Poor Devin, but I couldn't help but laugh. He of course gave me a death glare, and then told me that he accidentally let it slip that I was in Canada. And then they left. I haven't seen them since that day. 

I'm stil living with Devin since that fact of my pregnancy scare. I was cleaning the house when I suddenly got dizzy and feel to the floor. Thank god Devin had came home early and took me to the hospital. The Doctors told me that I shouldn't be doing hard labor, and that my baby was supposed to come earlier than expected. I remmember what Blakes mom told me about werewolves pregnancies that having a normal wolf baby takes at least eight or nine months, but having a Alpha baby takes around seven months. So here I am in bed rest. It sucks butt, Devin won't let me get off this bed. I seriously hate being on bed rest, right now i'm layind down with Devin watching Catching Fire. Devin won't admit it but he is seriously a mega fan.

As I was laying down I kept getting minor cramps but I thought nothing of them."Ughhh." I said while getting up. "Oh no you don't tiger, stay put." Devin said. See exactly what I mean. "Devin!! I have to pee." I said. I rolled to the left side of my stomach and lifted my self up. Dang that was a work out. "Can't you hold it, the doctor said to try not to get up to much." He said. 

"Devin, I am not; for nothing in this world going to hold my pee in." I said. "Okay fine, but do you really have to go?" he said. "Ughh Devin my bladder is gonna explode on your bed." I said. "Ewww gross." He said like a five year old child. He got up and lead me to the bathroom. I was making my way to the toilet when I felt a stream go down my leg. I looked down and there was liqued around my legs. I calmy took a quick shower and changed into my Pjs and underwear that was already in the bathroom. Devin practically had my whole wodrobe in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to go to my colset and move around much. I opened the door and looked at Devin striaght in the eyes. "Umm Devin?" I said as I felt pain in my stomach. So they weren't exactly minor cramps this time. "Shhhhhhhhhh this the best part." He said getting colser to his flat screen t.v.

"Devin my water broke." was all I said before he quickly jumped out of bed got my bad running out to his car put the bag in his car. He got both his cell phone and mine and turned on the camera. "Oh my god this is it." He said as he slowly lead me to his car but still holding the camera. Wow I think he accomplished all that In less than five minutes. "Here hold it and lets take Miss Prego to the hostpial, because you baby are about to be born." He said as he gave me the camera. 

As I held the camera my breathing beacme quicker. "Ughhh Devin this your fault." I said. We were nearly at the hospital. "MY fault? Trust me love, I didn't make that baby, alothough if you would have came quicker." He said. I quickly put the camera in my other hand and slapped him on the arm. "Ouch. Its true." He said. "Ughh I know I just want someone to blame since the father of this baby isn't here. Ughhhhhh Shit it hurts. Oh my god I think i'm gonna die from this pain." I said I pointed the camera at the rode we finally made it to the hospital. Devin carried me all the way inside the hospital until a nurse got me a wheelchair and took me to the delivery room. "Oh my god he's finally coming." Devin said as he pointed the camera at me. I gave him a weak smile "Ya he almost is." I said. 

Pretty soon I was pushing and screaming out cuss word to Devin and the Doctor, I was just pissed of at them. Why don't men have to go throught this pain. "Ughhhhhhh I can't" I said. As the doctor was telling me to push again. I looked and saw Devin looking pale. "One more push, that it I can see his head. One more big push." He said. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said. And just fell back into the bed breathing deep. "Oh my god, I don't feel so well. The room is spining, Why is it spining? You did good June, he's a handsome boy... The room still spinning." Was Devins last word before he passed out on the floor. And I slowly fell asleep too.

--------------------------------------------

#Blake#

Things have been rough for everyone. Especially with Trisha. We lost the baby due to Trisha stressing out a lot. I guess the whole search for June was to much for her and she got herself stressed out to much. But the fact that our unborn child died didn't seem to affect her at all. She actually seem happier and she is back to being skinny. I guess being a werewolfs helps. We buried our son Chris Evan Zeller the day he died. He was so tiny. I couldn't... I still can't think straight. Not only did I lose my June But also my son. Right now all that is on my mind is Roger. That bastard I will find him and kill him, even if it's the last things I do.

--------------------------------------------------

#June#

"No, baby don't cry please. Smile for the camera. Please don't wake up your mommy." said a voice. Panic filled my body when I realized someone was talking to my baby. I shot up from my bed and looked around the room. My eyes slowly made there way to Devin who was holding my baby boy. I felt my heart warm up, I can't believe I'm a mom now. This is just wonderful.

"See Mister. You have now woken up the beast. Maybe we should make a run for it?" he said. " Don't you dare run with my child." I said. "Fine. Here you go little man. Go with the monster of your mother." he said. He slowly gave me my little boy who looked exactly like his father.

Devin slowly looked up at me and smiled. " What are you gonna name the little guy?" he said. He still had the camera. " Derek Devin Williams." He looked at me with pure shock.

"Really?" he said. " We'll of course silly you've helped me so much and I couldn't make it without you. So my baby will have a piece of my sister and you." I said.  I really meant it my child will learn about his Auntie and Uncle, Grandparents, and of course his uncle Devin. He is the only family he needs.

--------------///-----------////*--------- Vote, comment, & follow