Chapter 25.

Before I start I want to thank everyone who gave me support and enjoyed reading the books I write. Thank you all so much I Really do appreciate it.

Xoxo - DreamGirl1994

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#June #

Today is the day I get to see my baby boy. No words can explain how much I miss him. I literally have my car packed with toys for him. I was jumping up and down like a child in the passenger seat. Devin wouldn't stop laughing at me. Soon when we reached the pack house I jumped out of the car and ran straight towards Blake's house.

I knocked and waited for Blake to open up. I was about to just walk in when Trisha answered the door. "So your here." She said looking at me. "Yes." I said. The question on my mind was how much awkward can things get? My answer: very much awkward. We were just standing there when Blake finally came to the door. "June, Hey you should've called me and I would have came to pick you up.". I was about to say that it was fine when Devin came by my side with a bunch of toys." Babe don't you think these are to many stuff toys for Derek. My boy is more in to toy trucks than Teddy bears." Devin said. Blake let out a low growl which made things super awkward. "We'll can I go see my son?" I said breaking the awkwardness. Blake nodded his head and lead the way to his living room. There in the middle of the room was my baby.

Have you ever felt like you couldn't talk because you felt like you would start flooding in tears. We'll that's how I felt. I walked near him where he was laying at and picked him up. No words could describe how much joy I felt to have my son in my hands. Before I knew it I was crying. I quickly turned around so they wouldn't see me crying.

I felt arms turn me around and hug Derek and I. "It's okay baby girl, everything is fine." I cried a bit longer into Devins shirt before calming myself down. Once I was done I faced Trisha and Blake. "I'm such a cry baby. " I said joking. "We'll I guess we should take Derek home. So I guess this is it." I said. I started walking towards the door with Devin right by my side.

"We'll thank you guys for everything. I truly mean it. Goodbye. " I said as we got into the car and left.

The trip to the house was only fifteen minutes, by that time Derek was fast asleep. I had told Devin I was going for a walk to clear my thoughts. At first he didn't like the idea what so ever. But then he said the day was still young and I needed some alone time to think. I thanked him for being able to take care of Derek. He said it was no problem, he was going to invite his girlfriend Susan to help him out. I told him that would be an excellent idea.

I didn't Exactly know were I was heading. My feet were moving on there own. And soon I had come into a spot that I knew was way to familiar to think it was a coincidence. I was at the spot were Blake first told me he was a wolf. I laughed a little and sat down on the ground.

My mind was flooding with memories and thoughts. "Hey." A voice startled me. I looked back and saw it was Blake. "Oh hey." I said as I got up. "What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me. "I-I was just thinking. And you?"I asked. He walked closer to me "Same." He said. The air around us thickened. "Umm ya we'll I was just leaving so bye... " I said as I walked past him. I was walking away when his arm shout out and pulled me back. I fell back into his chest. "Stop June. Stop that."he said. I looked at him confusingly. "Stop what?!" I asked. "This." He said. I tried getting away but he wouldn't let go.

"Stop acting like were strangers. It kills me when I'm not with you June. I felt like I was dead when I had thought you were dead." He said. I looked down, I was afraid I would lose control and do something stupid. "You have Trisha." I said. He got chin and brought it up so I would be facing him. "Yes Trisha and I have a past. But June your the one I want to be with. Your the one who drives my thoughts crazy. I want you."

My heart was racing and I stopped breathing. "No Blake. Stop this. What about Trisha.!" I said. He pulled me closer to him. "I'm tired of always having to think of Trisha. When you kissed the orher Blake I was dead jealous. Everyone gets to be around you but I don't June. I love you with all my heart and it's time for me to be a little selfish." He said.

"Blake what do you mean by that??... Blake don't do anything stupid that you might regret doing later." I said. I was shaking badly. "Trust me I will never regret this." He said. And with that he pulled my lips to his. I tried stopping but that wasn't happening in time soon. I know it was wrong but I couldn't help get lost in his lips. He tried catching his breath but I pulled him back. Which he chuckled to. "Juneeeeee." He moaned. "I need you Blake." I said kissing his neck. He grabbed my ass and laid us on the grassy floor. "June once I start I won't be able to stop." He said. I quickly got him underneath me and said " Good because I don't want to stop." I felt his hard member underneath me. I slowly started grinding on him. " June your playing with fire." He let out a small growl. "Then let me get burned." I said. I locked eyes with him and took off my shirt reveling the mark he had given me. He turned me again so I was underneath him. " I love you June. Always have, always will." He said giving me light kisses. " Your the only man I have ever loved. I love you Blake." And with that said we made sweet bitter love.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As we layed down together hugging each other we knew our moment was coming to a end. Because soon we would have to stop acting selfish and move on. Blake's phone was the first to go off. It was Trisha. "Yes doll I'll be right home, ok. I love you too." He said. It hurt to hear that but I wasn't going to let that affect me. Why would I think he only loved me? He had two mate's heaven sakes. I got up and put the rest of my clothing on. I was leaving when Blake's voice stopped me. "So that's it your running away?" He said.

"No, I'm not running. In fact I'm tired of running. I'm walking away. What happened between you an I stays here. That's it.Understand." I said. "June we can work this out." He started to say before I cut him off." No. We can't you have two freaking mates. One in which you almost had a child with and still have feeling for, and have a huge past with. And the second one who has a child with you and who is your fuck buddy." I said. "Just give me some time. Please. I can't hurt Trisha." He said.

"I don't want to Sound like a bitch but you rather hurt me than Trisha. Because yes Blake! I fucking die when I see you with her." I yelled tears started rolling down my cheek's. Blake came close to trying to hug me but I stopped him immediately. "June..." I put my hand up to stop him from talking. "Take your time deciding who you'll chose. But I'm not gonna suffer any longer waiting for you. So don't blame me if it becomes to late for you Blake. Because I'm tired of waiting." I said and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The end.

Don't worry there is another book coming out:)) with newer people and more drama. Poor June.

Thank you all for all the support and I will start the sequel soon