Chapter 8: Moving on..

* Blake * 

Things have gone quickly these few past weeks. I mean me and June have gotten along really great. I mean ya we still fight over stupid stuff, which is really amusing. She had now told about her ex who she was afraid of. His name was Louis. I guess she loved him so much until he tried to take advantage of her one day when they went to a party and he got drunk.She also told me how at first he was kind and then he suddenly began to cheat on her and hurt her. She tried to leave him but he would hurt her every time she tried to leave him. Then Josh found out and helped her. 

I found Louis one day, just by the smell of him. I had found a paper he had written to June threatening to hurt her again.  So I tracked him down and scared the crap out of him. So I pretty sure he won't ever come near her again. But I did it for June's safety I really care about her. My June gosh...

Things with her are amazing. I think I'm going back to the kind and sweet Blake I use to be. Yes I still think of Trisha... But if she truly loved me she would have never left me for no reason.

Change of subject… Between me and you I kinda want to ask out June. I mean ya I'm eventually going to have to tell her that I'm an alpha and that I have a pack... and there other werewolves out there. But I'm afraid she going to leave me and think I'm crazy.

But that will have to be later on in the future when she gets to know me better... ughh why does this have to be difficult?!?

" ALPHA! We're being Attack We Need Help Now." Said one guy from my Pack. I quickly got up and left my History class mind linking everyone from my pack that was at school sending them back to the pack house.

When I finally got there most rouges were running away. Cowards! I ran after one rouge turning into my dark black wolf and tackled him.

" Why are you here " I said using my Alpha voice. He just grinned. Stupid bastard wasn't going to talk at all.

" Lock him up." I told some men from my pack. They nodded there heads and took away the rouge. I despise rouges with passion. But what's makes me wonder is why are they attacking now?

I mean this land never had any trouble with rouges coming. Also my packs was a very feared pack by those rouges. So why attack now? 

------------------------------------------------------------

*Unknown*

" Sir, we attacked Alphas Blake's pack just like you told us, many of us died in battle and some of us barley escaped with our life's." Said one of my men. 

"Interesting… but something tells me your leaving something out. So spill it." I said. I while grabbing his neck and holding him up cutting out his air supply.

" T-t-They have c-captured one of our Men." He said. I let go of him. He feel to the floor while breathing heavily. "That's actually not bad news... Lets just say at least they'll have warning of what's going to happen to them" I said with a smirk.

" It may not be bad for you, but remember they might know that I'm working for you babe, so you can rule all the pack in the world. One by one. But if they find out I'm helping you. This hole plan will fail." She said. I just smiled at her. I know that stupid fool wont say anything about my plan. He wouldn't dare... you see everyone here has a really great fear of me.