"There's Mike the oldest, he's 25 and is super nice. Alex is 18 I think and he's really funny and smart. Christian is sweet as well as a lot of fun. Nick and Joey are best friends and they're both super cute and full of energy." Jake nods, taking that all in. Then I pull up the picture I took of when us girls slept on the trampoline, I smile when I see it.

"And here are the girls. The oldest is Christina who's 23. She's so strong and independent and a great leader," I say.

"So basically you but older," Jake says. I smile and nod.

"I think that's one of the reasons I'm super close with her. Katherine's next and she's definitely the most motherly. She'll always listen and stay calm. Lisa is the third oldest, and as you've seen she's super nice and funny. After that is Amy and although she might be the shortest, she's definitely not the quietest. She is super bubbly and fun. Lauren is next and she was the first one of the Cimorellis that I met. She's quiet and shy but really nice and a great friend. Last but not least is Dani. Her and I got off on the wrong foot but we're good now. She's loud and loves to play pranks and it's always fun when she's around," I smile finishing.

"They all sound really amazing Belle," I swoon as he says my nickname.

We finish our milkshakes and fries and I listen as he fills me in on what's new in Seattle.

"Come on, it's 5:30 and I'll take you back," he says. I smile and take his hand. We get on a bus and talk all the way back to the hotel. He walks me right to the door of my room and we stand at the doorway.

"I'm going to really miss you Belle," he says softly as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to really miss you too," I say, trying to make sure I forever remember this moment.

He then cups my face in his hands and pulls me close, kissing me gently. I kiss him back and sparks fly. I love him so much!

We pull back for air and I'm pretty sure I'm grinning from ear to ear. So is he.

"I love you," he tells me.

"I love you too," I say. He kisses me again then takes one last look and walks to the elevator. I open the door and I see Christina and Lisa grinning on the bed. I groan.

"You two were watching out the peephole weren't you?"

"Maaaaaybe," they answer and giggle. I jump onto the bed and they start tickling me.

"You two are so cute!" Lisa exclaims.

"And the kisses ahh!" Christina says.

"Do you really love him?" Lisa asks and they lean in to hear my answer.

"I do. I've always been in love with him since I met him and the kiss definitely proved it. It was amazing!" I swoon. The girls go crazy asking me questions and I answer them. I can't stop smiling for a while.

Then Christina looks at me, "We called Mom and told her about today. We're now booked on a flight for tomorrow afternoon at 2." I nod and my mood shifts to sadness. I have to leave Jake and leave my home city once more. I am happy that I'll see my new family again though. I've missed them, I bet Christina and Lisa miss them even more.

I shower then get Lisa to braid my hair in the back so when I wake up, it'll be nice and wavy. I crawl into bed and grab my phone. Christina is in the shower and Lisa's watching who knows what on TV. I see I have 2 texts. One's from Kath, the other's from Lauren. I read Lauren's first.

Lauren: Bella, I heard what happened and I'm so sorry!!

Me: Thanks, Laur. We're coming home tomorrow so I'll talk to you then! Love you, have a good sleep.

She responds right away.

Lauren: Love you too and try to sleep well! Night

I doubt I'll sleep well but it's nice of her to say. Next I check Katherine's message.

Kath: Mom told us what happened and I am truly sorry that Meg didn't make it. I was praying for her. How are you holding up?

I lay there for a few minutes debating how I should respond.

Me: Thank you Kath. I'm doing... alright I guess. Something good did happen today too so I have extremely mixed emotions going on at the same time.

Just then Christina comes out of the bathroom and shuts off the light. Lisa turns off the TV and they both lay down too. I don't snuggle up to Christina like I have the past 2 nights though. Instead I lay on my back, thinking. Their breathing grows slower and deeper and I can tell they're asleep.

I get up quietly and grab my phone, going over to the chair at the window. I see Katherine texted me back.

Kath: What happened?

Me: Well Jake and I hung out and he kissed me twice!! He told me he loves me and I told him I love him. Which is true.

Kath: OMG!!! That's awesome, I'm happy for you!

Me: Thanks. But now I have to leave him and this city again and Meg's dead and I'm trying not to fall apart right now ya know?

Kath: Where's Christina and Lisa?

Me: Asleep in the bed. I'm sitting on a chair looking out the window, up at the stars. I'm actually kinda surprised you're still awake.

Kath: I'm pretty tired but I'll stay up talking to you as long as you need.

Me: Thanks... you can sleep if you want though

Kath: No it's fine.

Me: Okay. What I really want is to go for a walk but a) Christina and Lisa would flip if they woke up and saw me gone and b) It's late and dark out. Sigh.

Kath: Aww. If you were in Malibu I'd say we could sleep on the trampoline but I'm pretty sure your hotel doesn't have one lol

Me: Haha nope, if only.

Kath: I'm so sorry but my eyes are closing and I don't think I can stay awake any longer :/

Me: It's fine. Goodnight, have a good sleep.

Kath: Sweet dreams Bella.

I sigh and look up at the stars.

"Meg, wherever you are, I'm never gonna forget you. You'll always be in my heart," I whisper. A tear runs down my cheek and I wipe it away.

Tomorrow I leave Seattle behind and go back to my family. I can't break down tomorrow, I know I'm going to get a lot of sad glances and pity but I just have to move on now.