Chapter 3

Bella's POV

We walk back to her house and wow, it's huge! Guess it has to be though in order to fit 13 people.

We go in her front door and a girl slightly younger than us yells, "Lauren! Dinner's ready in a few minutes. Mom has been wondering where you were."

"That's my younger sister Dani," Lauren tells me as we walk into the kitchen. It seems everyone is already in there waiting as we go in. I meet the gazes of 12 people as they all notice me and stop talking. 

Awkwardly, Lauren says, "Everyone meet Bella Carter, Bella this is everyone. Mom, I hope you don't mind but I invited Bella for dinner."

Mrs.Cimorelli smiles and nods.

"Welcome Bella. I guess we can go in order of age to introduce ourselves. Hopefully we don't overwhelm you too much!"

I instantly like her and genuinely smile back. She seems so nice!

"That'd be great, thank you," I say shyly.

"Well, I'm Michael and this is my wife Lynne," Lauren's dad says.

"I'm Mike."

"I'm Christina."

"I'm Katherine."

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Amy."

"I'm Alex."

"You already know my name," Lauren laughs.

"I'm Dani."

"I'm Christian."

"I'm Nick."

"I'm Joey and I'm the youngest!" a small and adorable boy says proudly.

I laugh a little in amazement.

"Wow," I say, "It may take me a while to remember that but it's really nice to meet all of you!" I smile and everyone smiles back. 

We eat the best dinner I've had in ages, penne alfredo and a caesar salad, and there's always a good conversation going. They really do seem like a close family. Lauren is so lucky, she has no idea!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short! I plan on writing some more shortly and a new chapter should be up within a day or 2. I have some good ideas so stay tuned.

~Courtney(: