Chapter 29

Bella's POV

This was so sweet of the girls and I love them so much for doing this. They'll never know just how much this means to me or how I'll never ever forget the lyrics.

Christina looks at the clock just then. It reads 1:45 and she whispers something in Lisa's ear then runs off somewhere. Huh. What's she up to?

Lisa comes up to me. "Your makeup's a little smudged, how about we go upstairs and I fix it?" I don't really care that it's a little smudged but she seems to so I agree.

She fixes it as I ask, "What did Christina whisper in your ear while we were downstairs?" I see a brief look of excitement maybe in her eyes before she hides it.

"Oh, nothing much." She isn't going to tell me it seems like, guess I'll have to go ask Christina herself.

As if on cue, Christina calls up, "Bella can you come down here?"

"Yeah sure, coming!" I yell back and I go downstairs, Lisa following me. All the other girls are sitting in the living room with a smile on their face. Um what have I missed? Lisa goes to sit down next to Amy.

Christina motions to the computer room and asks, "Can I talk to you in here for a minute?" I nod, wondering why.

We walk into the room and I look at her waiting to hear what she wants to say. Then she turns to face the computer and I follow her gaze.

"JAKE!!" I scream and run to the computer. I hear his perfect laugh.

"Hey Bella," he says grinning.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask getting a little tongue twisted. I'm grinning but also extremely shocked and a bit nervous to be honest.

"Christina set this up," he tells me and I turn around to look at her. She gives me a big smile and I return it with an even bigger one. I run to her and hug her tight.

"Thank you so much Chrissy!! This means a lot!"

"You're so welcome Bella. I'll leave you two alone," she says and then walks out of the room, closing the door.

I look back at the computer where Jake is.

"I've missed you so much," I tell him.

"I've really missed you too. Christina told me you haven't been doing too well..." he starts.

"Not really but today things have really gotten better. First the girls sang to me and now this!"

"Good," he says smiling. We talk for close to half an hour.

"Would you like to meet my new sisters?" I ask him. He responds with an enthusiastic yes. I run out to the living room where everyone is sitting and they all look at me and brighten up when they see me grinning.

"Do you all want to meet Jake?" I ask. They all jump up except for Christina and Lisa since they've already met him of course and I laugh. I lead the way to the computer room and walk in.

"So Jake, you've already met Christina and Lisa but I'd like you to meet Katherine, Amy, Lauren, and Dani," I say as I point to each of them. They happily say hi to him. The eight of us talk for a while and then it's time to say goodbye. My sisters leave the room.

"I'll talk to you again really soon, I promise!" Jake tells me.

"Sounds good. Thank you so much for being here, I'm so glad I got to talk to you," I smile while saying.

"Stay strong Carter."

"Stay cool Adams," I say and we laugh and then end the skype call.

I walk out of the room and Dani jumps onto me.

"Why did you not mention how CUTE he is to me before?!" she asks.

"Um.. I dunno."

"He seems so sweet," Katherine remarks and I smile at her.

"He also seems like a good guy," Amy says and I nod.

"You and him are soooo cute together," Lauren gushes and I laugh. The others join in.

"Guys, I can never thank you enough for everything that you've done for me. You really have saved me," I tell them. It's true, I can no longer imagine my life without the Cimorellis. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

_______________________________________

Hey everyone!

So it is with sadness that I announce this is the last chapter of the story. But good news is, I am going to start a sequel! Chapter 1 of it will be out probably later tonight so start reading that if you'd like(:

I've really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you all have enjoyed reading it.

I would like to say, if any of you are having problems, need advice, or just want to talk, you can message me on here or kik me at greys_inspiration

I love and care about each and every one of you so stay strong lovelies!

~Courtney(: