Love marriage

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments..
Please do continue your support...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

A beautiful morning arises ,
A handsome man is getting up lazily from her bed...her mom came to him with a cup of coffee.. then..

Priya: get up... Abhi.. it's getting late for your office... Get up...

Abhi: oh no... Yeah mom..

Abhi, Ram is sitting in the dining table, Priya is serving the food.. Priya is a house wife, mom of Abhi.. Ram is deputy commissioner of police.. Abhi is assistant commissioner of police...

Priya: Abhi, I have chosen a girl for you.. do you know what, she is such a cute,.. I like her so much..

Abhi: then please you marry her mom.. I can't..

Ram: Abhi... Don't play.. we are seriously asking you.. please have a look at the girl's photo at least once and meet her, then tell your decision..

Abhi: Dad.. please don't compel me.. my marriage will be surely a love marriage and that's final.. you don't take stress, I will come up with a girl soon..

Priya pulled his ears..

Priya: nowadays your naughtiness gone high..

Then after sometime, Abhi and Ram left to their office..
On the way, Abhi went to shopping mall, as he got a news about robbery from a jewel shop.. he went there..

He closed the doors and asked his policemen to check every persons in the mall... There thief is caught by Abhi. Abhi beat that man badly.. the thief pulled a girl and put a knife on her neck.. 

Thief: I will kill this girl, if anyone came near to me..

Abhi: kill her.. I don't care.. is she my wife to cry.. kill her.. I want to arrest you, that's it.. come here .

Pragya: please don't come.. he will kill me... Are you a police.. you have to save the society.. but you...

Abhi: Oi.. what..  just shut up.. kill her fast.. I have to go.. I don't have time ...

Pragya: how irresponsible you are.. I am the only child of my dad... Please leave me thief Sir..

Abhi: how scared you are... Don't you have guts.. to face even a thief.. look at him.. he is looking like a cartoon.. and you...(little teasing laugh)

Pragya: yes.. I am scared.. so.. what.. I want to live.. I love my life.. nobody here will scare of death if they don't have beloveds and if they love their life..

Ask this thief.. he is scared of death.. because he wants to live.. right thief Sir..

Thief: just shut up...you both.. what you people thinking in your mind