My Idiotic love

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments.. I am writing other stories on
Abhigya got my soulmate 2
Abhigya unconditional love of a wife2

If you people missed to read it, please read and tell me your views...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

A building is shown constructing by the workers and it is a 20 storeyed building, it's not finished yet...
There a girl came out of the car, removes her coolers looked towards the top of the building, she moved towards the terrace with a naughty smile in her face...
That's our Pragya...

She reached the top, she called someone....

Pragya: Excuse me gentleman, here I am...

He gave a disbelief look... She is annoyed... But she expected the same reaction from him,...

Pragya: I am asking you for one last time, Will you marry me or not???

He didn't even consider her words as serious and he didn't even look at her... He asked the labourers to work hard as there is less time left for them...to complete their project...

Pragya: Excuse me Mr.Abhi.. I am roaming around you for nearly 6 months but you didn't even consider me as a matter...
Don't you have heart?? (With tears)

Abhi: I told already, I am not ready to marry you..
If you are so urgent to marry, please do marry some other... I am not the one... I am sorry..

Pragya: But I love you idiot... How can I marry some one else... My dad is torturing me to get married... please do accept Na...

Abhi: Please let me do my work. For God sake, go away from here immediately... Don't come and show your face again...

Pragya in tears: Am I torturing you? I am sorry, I won't come before you hereafter...
I won't be there to show my face to you...

Abhi got shocked to the core, he saw Pragya moving towards the end of the terrace... He got sweat beads in fear... He knows , Pragya is such a mad, she can do anything...

Abhi: Pragya stop, listen to me..
Don't you think about your family for at least once, how they will live without you...

Pragya: you didn't even care about me, you care about my family... Go away idiot.. I am going to heaven.. At least there I can unite with my love one or other day...

I am going..

Gud bye Abhi... (With fake tears). At least you live happily with your family...

Abhi: Pragya ,stop....

Pragya fallen from the terrace, Abhi got frozen by her sudden act....

6 months back....

Abhi is an engineer working as a manager in Ram group of Industries... One day Ram asked Abhi to drop his daughter at home...as it is urgent...