Is he my dream boy...

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments. Please do vote and comment if you like this part....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts from a garden, Pragya is shown watering the plants... With the pleasant smile in her face.... Snow drops falls on her.... She uplifted her head and twirled around.... with her cute long frock

Suddenly a music is heard from her back.... She turned back from where it is heard.... She didn't find anyone or didn't know from where did that pleasant music came..... She haven't heard such a Lovely music in her life so far.... She searched running in between the trees.... Suddenly she saw a small wood house nearby the lake.... It's a beautiful early morning.... A light is seen in that house.... She moved towards the house.... She didn't know whose house it is.... But the music which is soulful dragged her inside... She went in by opening the door... She didn't want to disturb the music, so she opened the door without knocking...

There she saw a man playing the piano near the fire woods.... She didn't see his face.... She stood frozen by his music and listened to it keenly.... Suddenly music is stopped... She got conscious, and the man is turning around.... When he turns to show his face...

Sarla is waking up our Pragya.... She woke up from her sleep and got shocked with the dream she dreamt a few minutes ago...

Pragya: Mom, why did you wake me up?? If you would've let me sleep for few minutes, I would knew your son in law's face... Mom...

Sarla: (hit her with the pillow) first go and get ready... We have to go for your cousin's engagement right.... Go Pragya... Get ready fast...

Pragya shrinking her eyebrows gets up lazily from bed.... She got ready and they went to that engagement ceremony... Pragya wore a beautiful pink saree and entered in....
She is shown chatting with her relatives happily... Then the bride's cousins all started together dancing for the Punjabi song.... Pragya too dancing along with her mom... Pragya is a fun loving person , only daughter of Raghav, a big business man... She loves to be loved...

When she is dancing, she heard the music from nearby... She is shocked... She searched for here and there... But didn't find anyone... She ran in between the people dancing searching for that mysterious piano player... Finally she found someone playing music showing his back... He is shown appreciated by the groom and she understood he is a friend of groom... She didn't see the person's face....in that crowd.... When she moved towards front, her mom pulled her from behind....

Sarla: Pragya... Come fast... Your dad has came from US... He wants to meet us immediately... Come fast na..some important matter he said....

Pragya : Mom, but.... One minute... Please..

Sarla: Pragya, please don't be childish... You know about your dad right... Come fast , he will get anger if we gets late...

Sarla didn't allow her to speak, she pulled her and they went towards their mansion... Pragya's thoughts filled with that mysterious Person....

When they entered the mansion, Sarla and Pragya went fast towards Raghav... Pragya dropped her fun loving ,chirpy, naughty behaviours at the door step itself.... She is so afraid of her dad.... As he is too strict to her ...