I got my love

Thanks friends for ur valuable votes and comments
And ur comments made me sooooo happy .

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is driving the bike with his friend. When he neared to his office, he saw a crowd there and he gets inside only to see an old man lying in the pool of blood on the road nearby bike.

He carried him to the hospital hurriedly.. He called his daughter through his phone, she came fastly towards the hospital to meet her dad.

Abhi saw that girl in the reception room asking for her dad, he realised she is that old man's daughter.

....

Pragya crying and sitting in the chair, outside the ICU. Abhi felt bad for Pragya. He wants to console her but doesn't know what to say to her.

Abhi: please don't cry, nothing will happen to your dad , don't worry. Where is ur mom? Don't u have brothers ,why did you come alone?

Pragya: I don't have anyone other than my dad (in crying tone)

Abhi cursed himself for asking her and he consoled her saying that nothing will happen to her dad.

....

After 2 hours, he brought coffee for Pragya from the canteen.Pragya refused, though Abhi requested her.
He then promised her that nothing will happen to her dad and asked her to take care of herself just after that she has to take care of her father. After a lot of pleadings and consolations, he made her have the coffee.

....

Doctors came out of the room and told Pragya that her dad is went to the heaven. Pragya knelt down on the floor and crying heavily and Abhi stood there froze, seeing the happenings. He got tears too unknowingly after seeing Pragya crying.

He too put knelt down besides her, and told her to be strong saying that her dad won't like her crying. She looked at him with tear filled eyes and told ,"I became orphan now , what I would do? Why should I live hereafter , I have no reason to live too, daddy....".

She went inside the ICU hurriedly, and hugged her dad tightly cried like she lost everything.

Abhi came inside the room and told her to get up first as she has to send her dad happily off this world and she has to do the final rituals too.

....

Pragya informed her relatives through phome and Abhi when he saw her broken while talking, he informed the rest of the relatives as he doesn't want to make her heartbroken again and again.

Till the final funeral, Abhi was there for Pragya in her house after seeing her relatives not attached to her. He stood for her and helped her in every means.

After the final funeral, the relatives started asking loan that has to be paid by her dad. They started accusing her and her dad . Pragya all the while cried. Someone told her to marry her son and the loan she won't ask aftet that. This time Abhi became her saviour.

Abhi: She has lost her dad it's not even 2 days after his death. And you relatives should stand for her as support but you people are making heartbroken again .