Chapter 6- Tori you stupid fuck go back to school

Start from the beginning

Niall's POV-

She hadn't picked up her phone all night. I was a bit worried and I hoped she was okay.

I crashed onto my bed. It was 1 am but there was no use trying to sleep until I got a response.

I called again. voice mail.

I sighed and threw my phone across my bed.

Tori, where are you?

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Danielle's POV.

I was so excited. I found out I was moving to Harper's Island, where my (2nd) cousins live. I love them so much and I only get to see them once or twice a year. Had to call Tori and find out about the town a bit more. Where there any cute boys...? 

________________________________________________________________________

Tori's POV.

"Thanks Harry" I kissed his cheek and ran into my house. Tonight had been... wow. We honestly did pretty much nothing. We pretty much hugged the entire time but I loved it.

I checked my phone  which I had left on the counter. 24 missed calls from Nialler and 1 from Danielle, my cousin. I hadn't talked to her in what seemed like forever! I called Niall first since it seemed urgent.

"Tori, are you okay?" he answered the phone after one ring. that was fast.

I giggled "Yeah I'm fine whats up, Boo?"

he sighed "Oh thank God. I was going to ask to hang earlier and when you didn't pick up a few times I got a bit worried."

"Aww well I would but its 1:30 in the morning and tomorrow's Thursday which sadly means we have school. And I would skip but I've skipped the last 2 days"

"Please just come over. No one's home and I'll make sure we get to school on time"

"A'ight, but only 'cause you're cool"

"Thank you so much. See you in a few!"

I got in my car and headed for Nialler's house.

This has been a crazy week...

____________________________________ ____________________________________

When I got to his house he ran out and attacked me with a hug.

"Someone's happy" I laughed

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!"

"It's been like a day.."

"Yeah but you totally went MIA" He laughed

"You got me there" I smiled as he put his arm around my waist and we walked inside. He led me up to his room and sat on his bed.

"Whaddayawannado?" He asked.

"Dude it's almost 2 am"

"So what? We don't have to go to school"

"Niall that was part of the deal. I can just leave now.." I said starting to leave. He grabbed my arm.

"Please don't" He practically begged. I smiled and brought him into a hug. When I pulled away I took off my shorts and shirt. I normally sleep in this and it's was a habit to take off my clothes.

Niall stared at me. I pretty much forgot where I was and grabbed my clothes to put back on.

"No its fine" He said. I giggled and put my clothes back down. He changed into just his boxers.

"Damn Nialler has a body" I smiled and he smiled back.

"So how do you wanna work this? I'll sleep on the floor?" he asked.

"We can share the bed you idiot" I laughed and climbed in. He looked just about ready to melt.

"O...okay" He turned the lights off and joined me. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up to him.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

6:00 am. ughhh I couldn't get back to sleep. I got up.

"Nialllllll" I said shaking him. He didn't wake up. I picked up a pillow and threw it on him. He sleepily rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Hey Tori" He smiled. And GOD! what is up with these boys and their sleepy voices! holy shit that was sexy as fuck.

"I can't fall back asleep" I said pouting. He grabbed my hand and pulled me a bit closer.

"Come lie down with me" He said. I climbed into the bed and put my head on his chest. he hugged me tight and then lifted my chin up.

"You're beautiful" He said. I looked at him for a second or 2 and then started to kiss him. He ran his hands down my hair and my back. This lasted quite a bit and then he reached for the clasp of my bra and undid it. Next thing I knew he reached for my underwear and began pulling it off. I wasn't sure what to do. I thought it was premature, but I didn't stop. I reached for his boxers and pulled them off. 

Niall Horan, one of my best friends since who knows when, were about to have sex.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Niall's POV-

Oh. My. God. 

I can't believe that just happened. It was 6:37 and Tori and I were lying down in my bed together, still without clothes. She had her head on my chest and I ran my hand through her hair.

I kissed her head softly and she turned over and started to full on make out with me.

Damn Tori, never thought you had a bad side.

She smiled as she pulled back and then bit her lip. She was so fucking sexy.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV- 

I had just gotten back from school that day. Zayn came down the stairs.

"There you are! Where were you last night?" he asked, seeming genuinely worried.

"Spent the night at Niall's" I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bag of chips.

"We have to talk. For starters, you can't go off and be sleeping with so many guys! I love you but you can't toy with someone's heart like that. And I mean you're bound to catch an STD"

I was pretty offended. I know what he meant and he meant it on good terms, but he didn't know the truth at all.

"Zayn. I don't have sex every time I'm with a guy! I've only ever done it twice." I was getting far more mad than I should've and I calmed myself down "But you said you needed to talk about something else too?" I continued, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah you might want to sit down" I did as I was told but became worried. "Mom and Dad want to move"

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Leavin' ya on a cliff hanger! gonna start the new chap right away and it should be done by tomorrow and possibly later. c: Team Tarry or team Nori? 

xoxo Elizabeth