[Chapter Two] Caught

A big bang was heard throughout the school. I could tell it wasn't good. As soon as I thought about that, a figure was thrown at me. I hit the ground and looked over at the person who just hit me. Sadly enough, it was Kouki trying to prove he was stronger than his old team. It wasn't working. He looked at me and forced me up. I was kinda pissed off already that I barely showed up to school and things are already going badly.

"Kana , come on! You're going to get hurt if you just sit there and look at the villian." Kouki said, trying to make me leave.

The villian starting running towards us and as soon as it did, Kouki grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the school. Fun, right? I just wanted to see the villian, but I got dragged out right before I got to. Probably is for the best. The villian charged out of the school, following us.

"Um, Kouki? He's is right behind us still.." I said, being dragged across the courtyard. Kouki said never anything back. In fact, he was just breathing heavily.

Since I got no response, I watched the villian while Kouki held onto my arm. The villian was pretty badass. She had glowing blue eyes, dark clothes, and she was covered in shiny magic and stuff. She was capable of lighting things on fire. I could tell by the school that was ablaze. The villian spoke in the third person. Referring to herself as Hetira. Even more badass, right?

While watching her, I got an idea. I started to drag Kouki and pulled him behind a wall.

"I have an idea." I said, making sure Hetira wasn't able to see us.

"You don't even know what you are doing. You aren't a hero, remember?" Kouki sighed, getting ready to leave.

"Water stops fire. We are getting close to the school's swimming pool. We could try and lure her in, but nah. I'm not a hero so guess I can't do anything." I smiled slightly. "Guess I'll do it myself then!"

Kouki looked at me as I started running. "Kana, no-!" He yelled, but you know I didn't listen.

I ran out from behind the building and jumped right into my plan. I began yelling at Hetira and pissed her off. I'm not going to say what I said, but you get the point. As soon as she started to follow me, I ran as quick as I could to the pool. Kouki was running after me as well. As soon as he caught up, he used his power on the villian. It began to glow green around him and he then shot a hole threw the villian and then grabbed me before running away again. Hetira didn't even get a chance to heal before the other heroes appeared and killed her.

I've never seen someone die like that before. If turning to dust and disappearing is considered dying at least. I looked around before looking at Kouki. He seemed...disappointed.

"Why don't you understand, Kana..? You aren't a hero and you could've gotten killed because of that." He yelled at me.

I looked down. "I know... I shouldn't have, but did we really have a choice? I can't fight and well you can't either. I was only trying to help."

Kouki sighed and ran off. I watched him leave before looking round. I walked back towards the villian. I made a mistake as it was so I might as well make myself known. The heroes looked at me with a disappointed look. They clearly remember me from that day. I know they didn't want to see me here. The police and news crew started showing up. I looked down as one of the heroes walked up to me.

"We warned you last time, Kana..." Miona looked down at me and spoke with a disappointed tone. "Tell us why you keep getting involved."

"I-I wasn't trying to... Its not my fault heroes run into me and I'm automatically involved...." I was disappointed in myself for once. I genuinely didn't want to be in this situation. I was...caught.