Chapter Five - NOLA

Depuis le début

"Your a Mikaelson?" She asked skeptically making me chuckle.

"By marriage yes. I'm married to Rebekah, Nik and Elijah's older brother Finn." I said just as Finn walked in.

"Finn, this is Hayley. Hayley this is Finn." I said and she shook his hand.

"How can you be married to an original if they done nothing but cause your family hell?" Hayley asked and I chuckled.

"They tried to Kill me that's how, darling. Now I'm off to the store. Do you need anything?" I said and she took a paper from Rebekah and wrote down a list.

"I'll be back shortly. Finn stay here if Marcel knows your in town it won't sit well with him." I said who nodded and kissed my head. He went back to talking with Rebekah as I left.

Hayley's pov

Scarlett got back and Finn went and helped her with the groceries. I helped too much to her dismay. After the food was taken care of she started to cook as we talked.

"Wait so your a hybrid?" I asked confused and she nodded.

"Yup, see the originals they have soulmates. I magically turned when I laid eyes on Finn. My powers stayed with me. Their mother may she rest in piece became my first hybrid I turned. I was the rare Petrova Witch before I turned." She explained and I nodded. She told me many stories of when she was a witch and they made me smile. She told me about her childhood and I told her about mine.

...

I screamed when Finn was stabbed with a stack and everything went black.

Scarlett's pov

I let out a scream as I saw Finn's body in ashes. Elijah and Nik sped in as I ran to my husband sobbing. I cradled his body to my chest rocking back and forth. We had had talked about me using a fertility spell and Nik and I just found out it worked after 4 months. I lifted my head up and screamed loudly that it made Nik and Elijah cover their ears. I got up and flashed to the compound. I raised my hands and started chanting. The ground shook.

Author's pov

Scarlett walked into the compound and all of the vampire were crying in pain. Marcel stared in horror as the vampire witch smacked her hands together.

"You killed him!" She screamed when the vampires necks snapped. Niklaus held her back as he looked at the vampires with their snapped necks.

"Shh, love." Nik whispered soothing her as Elijah demanded for him to give Hayley back. Scarlett fled. She searched the whole city for Hayley when Nik called telling her Tyler killed him. She got his scent and flashed to him. She grabbed him by the throat.