Chapter 15

Yoongi was the first to wake up that morning at the healthy hour of three am. "Daddy! Appa! Wate up! Wate up! 'Et's go outside!" Yoongi screetched loudly as he clapped his hands and jumped on the bed excitedly.

If Yoongi was anyone else Jimin and Jungkook would have already flung the little off the bed and gone back to sleep, but since Yoongi was their precious baby boy they only groaned tiredly.

"Yoonie, honey, it's way too early to go outside." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled the little down to stradle him. Jimin had rolled over and pulled the duvet over his head, pretending to be invisible. "But Daddy. Wanna go now. Please?"

The little whined pleadingly. He even jutted out his lips and put on his best best puppy dog eyes for extra effect. Suprisingly, it wasn't enough to make the caregiver tromp about in the cold, damp air at three in the morning to satisfy his overexcited little.

"It's still a no Yoonie. How about we make some rules instead? You don't have any of those." Yoongi thought it over then nodded excitedly. "Otay! We make rules for Yoonie!" Jungkook grinned, his diversion in motion. "But first we have to wake up Appa so he can makes some rules too."

Yoongi excitedly stumbled off of his Daddy and crawled over to Jimin. Then he suddenly pounced on the lump that was his Appa as if he was a kitty.

"Appa! Wate up! Daddy an' Appa make rules for Yoonie!" The little shouted in the younger's ear. Very reluctantly, Jimin managed to crawl out of bed and make his way over to the small, round table in the middle of the room were Jungkook and Yoongi sat. "You two are so lucky I love you." He groaned, dramatically throwing himself on the floor and curling into a ball.

Yoongi crawled over to Jimin and wrapped his arms around him. "We love you too Appa." He whispered.

*****
After thirty minutes, the trio were finally finishes with the rules. They had written them on a pretty colored paper with different colored ink. (See picture above chapter)

"Daddy, the paper weally pwetty." Yoongi yawned and buried his face in Jimin's hoodie. "It is pretty. Almost as pretty as you." Jungkook cooed, making the little giggle tiredly. "It's still early, how about we take a teensy tiny nap hm?" Jimim hummed as he lifted the nodding, sleepy bundle and laid him on the bed.

Yoongi rubbed his eyes with little fists and yawned, falling asleep, but not before he whispered a soft "I love you Daddy an' Appa." The two caregivers each planted a kiss on the little's face then made sure he was tucked in tightly.

The two had decided to go the living room for some down time. There they found Namjoon and Jin lounging lazily on the chairs like zombies. Jimin and Jungkook joined them by sprawling themselves all over the place.

"He woke up early too?" Jin yawned as he reffered to Yoongi. Jimin nodded tiredly and ran his hand through Jungkook's hair, as the younger was snoring softly on his lap.

Barely five minutes later, a loud wail could be heard from the direction of the bedrooms. "Sounds like ours." Jimin groaned as Jungkook sat up and rubbed his eyes. Namjoon pat Jimin's back sympathetically. "Sorry man." He muttered.

The pair slowly made their way to their room and peeked in. Little Yoongi sat in the middle of the bed. His hair was messed up, his eyes were red and teary and his pajama shirt had slipped off one shoulder reavealing soft, smooth milky skin. The duvets were bundled around his feet and his "sweater paws" were rubbing at his puffy eyes.

Jimin and Jungkook abruptly forgot all about their exhaustion and went to confort their baby. "What's wrong little one?" Jimin asked softly and he placed the little on his lap as Jungkook stroked the little's hair. Yoongi looked at his caregivers' faces and started to sob again.

"Y-Yoonie sorry! I w-woke u-up an' n-no one there a-an' I-I was s-scared and Y-Yoonie n-no m-mean to bother D-Daddy a-an' A-Appa!" Yoongi stuttered through heavy sobs.

"Baby, you'll never be a bother to us." Jungkook said softly. "B-But Yoonie m-make y-you so t-tired." Yoongi choked out placing each small hand on his caregivers' faces, rubbing his thumb softly under the darkening circles under their eyes.

Jimin's and Jungkook's hearts just broke a little seeing their little so sad for such a reason.

"Oh my most precious baby boy." Jimin breathed out shakily, pressing Yoongi to his chest. "Yoonie, listen. We love you, and nothing will ever change that. We love taking care of you, even if it makes us a little tired. Just knowing that you're happy is more than enough for us." Jungkook stroked the little's cheek softly.

"Really?" Yoongi sniffled. "Really." Jimin smiled. Yoonie brought his "sweater paws" to his lips and started sucking on the fabric. Jimin and Jungkook smiled at switch into baby space. "Our little baby must be so hungry. Let's get him a bottle." Jimin cooed.

The three went to the kitchen and placed the little in one of the three highchairs and gave him a harmless fruit like an apple to occupy himself. Soon the two other littles bounded into the room with their Eomma and Papa trailing slowly behind.

"Morning Uncle Minnie and Kookie." They both said. "Aww! Look Hobi! Baby Yoonie!" Taehyung squealed. "We'll take good care of him. Right Tae Tae?" Hoseok grinned excitedly as Taehyung bobbed his head wildely causing Namjoon to chuckle. "You to are like his older brothers."

"Oppa?"

Everyone turned to look at Yoongi. "Oppa! Oppa!" The little clapped and giggled as he made grabby hands for Taehyung and Hoseok. Everyone immindiately gushed and cooed at the sheer adorableness of the little.

"Bottles are done!" Jungkook announces since he made bottles for Hoseok and Taehyung too. "Eomma? Can we feed Yoonie since we're his Oppas?" Hoseok pouted. "You have to ask Minnie and Kookie since they're the Daddies." Jimin answered quickly. "Sure. Hobi can hold Yoonie while Tae Tae can feed him."

So that's how the group ended up in the living room. Yoongi trying to guzzle down his milk while in the care of his Oppas and the caregivers taking a short break while keeping an eye on the littles.

Hoseok and Taehyung were, as usual, bickering, but this time about what was the better job. Holding Yoongi or feeding him.

Everything was perfect.

But was it going to last?

I am so sorry! This was so much later than usual

I am so sorry! This was so much later than usual. Writer's block is honestly a bitch.

So Hobi and Tae Tae are Yoongi's Oppas now. Oh and don't worry, they don't mean it sexually but rather innocently since Hobi and Tae Tae are brother figures for Yoongi.

Barely proof read. Barely.

N/B. 100% of the time Yoongi is going to be a littler headspace the Hobi and Tae Tae unless if they're all in baby space. His regular headspace is 3yrs and below and Hobi and Tae Tae's is 5-6½yrs.

Word count: 1115