The Plan

Author's note: Probably should have specified which story this was before posting, but as we've already seen, I'm not the best at making good decisions.  This is the start of Capturing Grian.

Naughty Netty and Sneaky Salem were standing around in their bedroom plotting their next move while complaining about they're good halves' not making them an evil conference room. Then an idea came.

"I've got it!" Naughty Netty said in her high chipmunk voice.

"Yeah, what have you got?" her sneaky accomplice asked in an even higher voice.

"You know that Grian guy? He can edit blocks in spawn, and he can pull up the creative inventory; I saw him show some travelers a few months ago. He is practically a god. If we can catch him and make him our little supplier, we will have access to whatever block we want, even bedrock. We'll be the most powerful people on the server, probably about as powerful as The Watches."

"Sounds about right, but," said Salem, "how will we catch him? He is quite clever."

She was right. Naughty Netty remembered all the trolls he pulled on her good half, and how quickly he came at the goody two shoes Netty after she killed him to get her diamond block back. Salem remembered how he essentially made Big B run all over the map to blow himself up. The both shuddered when they remembered he had a hidden stockpile of T.N.T, and he easily killed Mini Muka, a good P.V.P.er, twice in a row, because Mini hid buttons all over his base. It would be very hard to capture Grian, even if he essentially didn't have access to the creative inventory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the did not yet know how they were going to catch Grian, our trickster duo did know how they'd contain him when they do. While the normal Netty and Salem slept, they took over and dug to bedrock, and found a suitable spot to put the cell. There as a small two by two, or as close to it as the natural bedrock generation will allow, with two sides almost covered in two by two bedrock. They built a four by four cube and put in a bed because they're so nice. Then they built out the walls and ceiling five blocks, using obsidian that they stole from Mini. They also installed an auto food dropping system after Salem stated it would probably be a bad idea to feed him manually after putting him in a cell.

It was an impressive cell, except for one feature. They had a long tunnel leading to an iron door. Now a door is necessary. How else will you get the prisoner in and out of the cell? Naughty Netty and Sneaky Salem needed to get Grian in there somehow, and needed a way to get in to get what they wanted from their prisoner, but they had to admit they're door wasn't the most secure barrier. Grian would definitely break down the door, even if he had to do it with his bare hands long before he would try to break the OP walls.

"Now how are we going to keep him in hear?" Naughty Netty asked. "There is an obvious weak spot that he will definitely use to his advantage."

"I have an idea," said Salem "but it's a bit of a long shot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneaky Salem was right. Asking The Watchers was a bit of a long shot. It had taken the regular Netty a few months before they had responded to her and given her the bedrock for the museum. They doubted setting out an offering chest full of precious items outside their base, which they replenished regularly, would make The Watchers respond any faster. They had a bit of hope that The Watchers were considering it when they saw missing items in the chest, but for all they knew, The Watchers could be ignoring requests from evil split personalities, and the other players could be taking things out of the chest.

The Evil Queens were going to give up on this idea and take back the items when a red man with big, bushy, red eyebrows exploded out of nowhere right in front of them.

"Sup," he said, "why have you called upon The Watchers?"

Naughty Netty, after recovering from the shock of having seen someone explode right in front of her, answered.

"Oh Great Watcher, we need help. Grian has done many bad things and has yet to be punished."

"Yeah, no one can apprehend him. That's why we need to ask you a favor, great Watcher." Sneaky Salem added.

The red figure thought before answering.

"What do you request?"

"We wish for a lead that can make anything follow us without breaking, and a command block, to make sure he can not break out of his cell. Can you grant us those Great Watcher?" Naughty Netty asked.

The red figure chuckled a little to himself before producing said items from his pocket, handing them to the two girls, taking all the treasures in the chest, and leaving.

"Hey, I just thought of something." said Sneaky Salem, "Why didn't we capture him right after he handed us the lead? Surely a Watcher is more powerful than Grian."

They both angrily shouted, or about as angrily as you can sound if you have chipmunk voices while jumping and stomping on the ground. After they blew off some steam, the went back in their base to think of a smarter way to capture Grian after missing their chance to catch something more powerful.