Thirteen

Y/N's P.O.V.

Sam came downstairs, looking slightly unsure, but when he saw me he came over and kissed my cheek. 

"Sorry, I can't remember, Princess." He mumbled and I put my drink down, pulling him into a hug.

"It's not your fault, Sam. Don't you dare blame yourself." He sighed.
"The blames on me, Sam. I couldn't protect you properly and now you've lost your memory and Dean is pissed."

"No." Sam said and I pulled away from the hug.
"You almost died. That's not your fault."

"Are you two going to start sucking faces or can I get a drink?" Claire asked from the doorway of the kitchen and I chuckled.

"I think you're good." Claire nodded, grabbing a glass.

"Cas said we only met a few weeks ago?" Sam said almost disappointedly and I sighed.

"Yeah, sorry for not coming crashing in sooner." Sam shook his head and Claire gave us a weird look.

"It's like watching two lovesick puppies. Cute but also disgusting." She left the room and Sam leaned down, kissing my lips gently. He put his hands on my hips, deepening it, I kissed back and after a couple more seconds he pulled away.

"Thank you."

~Le Time Skip~

Sam stroked the feathers on my wings and even though it hurt I didn't want to burst his little happy bubble. The pain wasn't unbearable, more uncomfortable. Jody was at work and Claire and Alex were... somewhere. Probably in their rooms.
It was about 11pm and I was getting worried about Dean, he walked out about 14 hours ago and about 7 hours ago Cas went looking for him.

"Y/N?" Sam asked quietly and I looked back at him.
"Can you tell me something?"

"Sure, what's up?" Sam let out a sigh and I couldn't wait for my wings to heal and I could put them away.

"Tell me something about Dean, I feel like it might help me remember." I nodded my head and turned to face him.

"Where to start?" I laughed a little.
"Dean is protective, loves his car, pie is his favourite food and he's basically a giant child. He's sacrificed himself for you, Cas and the world more times than you'd imagine." The door opened and Dean stumbled in.
"Oh, and if he gets stressed he gets drunk." I jumped up and walked over to the intoxicated man.

"Y/N, you're so pretty, you know that?" I rolled my eyes at Dean's slurred words.

"Cas has been looking everywhere for you." Dean giggled.

"Not everywhere! Everywhere includes China and I wasn't in China." I groaned and Dean looked at me.

"Sammy's very lucky, you're very pretty." Dean slurred, leaning down as if he was going to kiss me.
I pushed him away and he seemed to snap out of his giggly state.
"What the hell?"

"You're being a dick. Go to bed, or I'm knocking you out." Dean snorted and I noticed Sam watching carefully, waiting to jump in incase it got too bad.

"Go to bed? What are you, my mother?" I sighed in annoyance.

"Sorry Dean." I went to punch him but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his chest. His other hand grabbed onto one of my wings and I head butted him, before kneeing him and he let go of me groaning. Dean's nose was bleeding, but not broken and he dropped down against the wall. Within a few seconds he was passed out and Sam came over to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked carefully, stroking the feathers where Dean grabbed and I flinched.
"He hurt you? I'll kill him." Sam practically growled and I pushed him back.

"Drop it, they hurt before he grabbed it. I'll live." A look of confusion spread over his face.

"Did it hurt when I was-"

"A little." I sighed, sitting back down.
"I need to call Cas. Let him know Dean's back."

"I'm sorry." Sam whispered and I looked up at him.

"I'm fine Sam, honestly." I reached up and pecked his lips.

"I love you, Y/N." Sam kissed my head, hugging me. I was shocked, but smiled.

"Love you too, Sammy."