Ten

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What do we have?" Claire asked and Sam sighed.

"Machete, dead man's blood, silver bullets and silver knives." The four of us made sure we were ready. I closed the trunk of the Impala.
"Y/N, you're with me Jody and Claire stay together." We went inside the building and I had my machete ready, whereas Sam had his gun.

"Move." I pushed Sam out of the way and pushed the vampire against the wall, beheading it.

"Thanks. So it is vampires." Sam went to put his gun away, but a pair of glowing yellow eyes changed his mind. He shot the wolf and we continued through the old motel.

"Or both. Not a good thing, really." We made it to a room, where there were 4 figures waiting.
"I thought you guys hated each other? Werewolves and Vampires? I'm actually disappointed." A wolf jumped at me and I grabbed my silver knife, plunging it into her chest. Within a few minutes, all 3 wolves and the vamp were dead on the floor. A person walked in, closing the door behind her.

"I'm impressed." She licked her lips.
"You and your little friends actually took them all out. All I have to do is scratch you and you're mine." Sam went to shoot her but he was out of bullets.

"Why are you working together?" I asked, slowly reaching for my gun.

"Why not?" She smirked.
"Actually it was the vampires' idea. They thought we could capture and change the Winchesters, oh how wrong they were. Now, I'm going to die weather you let me go or not. So I'm taking you out with me. At least I can say I took out one of the Winchesters."

"What?" She pulled a small object out of her pocket and my eyes widened. She pulled the pin out of the hand grenade, dropping it and I shot her in the chest. Sam kicked the grenade away from us and as if on instinct, my wings came out, wrapping around us both as we ducked down.

Jody's P.O.V.

"Vampires and Werewolves? I've never even heard of them teaming up." Claire complained.

"Yeah, well Sam said that once we've cleared our area to come out here." There was a loud bang and the wind was really strong for a second. We both turned to face the old motel, to see flying pieces of the building.

"Call Dean!" Claire yelled, before running inside, before I could stop her.

Sam's P.O.V.

My ears were ringing as I pulled myself up, leaning against the wall. I looked around through the dust, seeing Y/N a few feet away from me, unconscious.

"Y/N." I coughed and someone ran in.
Claire yelled something, but I couldn't hear her as I moved towards Y/N. I picked her up, cautious of the bloodied wings that hung from her back.

"Sam! We... go, now!" I followed Claire out of the building, finding a terrified looking Jody waiting outside.

"Oh God, what happened?" I coughed a little and moved towards the car.

"Jody, can you drive?" Claire took the keys from my pocket.
"You need to call Dean and Cas."

"I've already done it." Jody said and the ringing in my ears began to quieten down.
"What happened in there?"

"Are those wings?" I felt dizzy and I could barely think as I got in the back of the Impala.
"Sam, stay focused."

"Werewolf desperately wanted to take me out. She had a hand grenade. Y/N saved my life, by risking hers." I mumbled, she was still breathing but very weakly.
The car came to a stop and I pulled Y/N out of the car, feeling faint. Dean practically ran out, Cas by his side and Crowley behind them.

"What happened?" Cas asked and I fell forward.