"Cute!" he chuckled which let me to cover my face with my palms. I stayed in that position for a while before I peeked through my fingers and realised Natsu wasn't looking at me or in my direction anymore.

Instead, he was facing the opposite side. He was looking at the ground with his arms resting on his legs and his fingers interlaced. He had a frown just like before.

"Natsu" I called as I sat up and slapped his back, "I don't mind you going on a job with Lisanna that takes two weeks." I assured him, even though I regretted it immediately after those words came out of my mouth.

"Thanks Luce" he said with a 1-second smile then back to a frown. "What's the problem?" I asked comforting him by shuffling his cute and messy hair. Natsu then grew red as he turned to face the other side of my room.

~time skip~

After a while, Natsu told me the details about the job he was going to with..Lisanna....

"I must take this job, it is an extremely dangerous job but...this time, I can't let it slip off my hands just like that. That's because it will affect us all, Fairy Tail." he said as my eyes widened.

"I heard that a dark guild just arrived at the neighbouring town and the most important part is....the guild has a huge connection with Zeref. I suspect that there are two demons from the 'Book Of Zeref' is in that dark guild. I heard from Gramps that if we don't destroy them as soon as possible, he will disband Fairy Tail immediately."

"W-what's the reason?!" I asked as a chill went down my spine which led me to arch my back, only slightly. "And like you said, the guild has at least two demons from the 'Book Of Zeref' then why did master assisted Lisanna to go with you instead of just calling Team Natsu?" I added.

"Gramps said that the two demons that we are gonna face sooner or later has similar 'magic' to Lisanna's, but they uses curse to fight. The curses has a huge advantage against almost everything except for fire magic and Lisanna's magic. He said he's going to train Lisanna starting tomorrow until the day when I had confirmed that I'm going to this job. But it's already confirmed! I'm going!"  he said with his deep voice, his eyes filled with hell fire that I had never seen before.

~silence~

"L-let's get some rest, I'm sure you're tired after worrying so much." I said and broke the silence. I closed my eyes as I laid down on my bed again. I expected Natsu's voice to hit me but it didn't. I opened my left eye slightly and took a peek.

I looked at where Natsu sat but he wasn't there. I then opened both my eyes and scanned my room from left to right, "I guess he left?" I mumbled. I then let out a sigh and turned to face the other side of my bed.

"Eeekkkk" I screamed when I saw Natsu's 'innocent' face lying right next me. "W-what are y-you doing o-on my bed?!" I stuttered with my face painted light pink as I sat up.

"I thought you said we should rest?" Natsu asked as he glanced up at me. "R-rest somewhere else! Not on my bed!" I blushed and shouted. The next and only thing he did was pout...it was cute though but I ignored him and stayed quiet, waiting for his response.

"Luce, can't I sleep with you?" he murmured as he looked elsewhere with his blushing cheeks. I stared at him emotionlessly, "fine.." he groaned to admit defeat. I liad back down as I placed my arms on my face to cover my eyes. "Remember to switch off the light when you leave." I added.

"Okay" he replied as I felt him go over me then landed his feet on the ground. I heard the sound of the light switch. I then removed my arms from my face and opened my eyes. The room was pitch black.

I turned my head a little and looked out the window. Just then, I felt something soft touched my lips. Before I could focus my vision, Natsu landed himself beside me.