Ponyville

After a few hours we arrived in ponyville "so whats the plan now?"asked Moonray "we try the train to get into canterlot " said Moonlight "but the next train to canterlot arrives in one hour what are we going to do until then?".
We turned around to look at our newest team member "what, I'm just saying I am not waiting one hour at the train station" said Silents looking at us.
"You know for a spy you are very impatiend one "said Moonray with a smirk "you always need to have the last word isent that right big boy" she walked past Moonray stroking his under chin with her tail "but what if you met somepony who could shut you up?" she smirked and walked towards the town.
Moonray looked after her and blushed, I looked at him and said "I think she likes you hehehe" "oh shut up nightshade".

Ponyville ,it was a nice little town, no wonder to family members of queen Lunas old friends life here.
We walked over the market and even bought a few apples "thank you and have a nice day "I said to the red coated stallion "eeeyup" came the answer.

"Well I think we got everything for the trip to canterlot "said Night light looking at our supplies "hey guys you are famous "said Lady silents looking at a wall next to the town hall, on the wall were hanging wanted posters from several criminals and night dreamers and in the middle ther were hanging posters from us "four thousand bits for each of us huh "said Moonlight lost in thought .
"Well what do we have here some rivals, looking for a new job hee "said a voice behind us ,we turned around and saw a brown ,stallion ,earth pony standing behind us his light yellow mane was mostly coverd by a cowboy hat behind him stood two cream coatet pegasus.
"And who are you?"asked Moonlight, he looked at her, took her hoove and kissed it "the names Tracker my lady greatest bounty hunter in all of equestria " with an angry look on my face I stept before Moonlight "hey back off " Tracker looked at me "hey I was talking to the young lady over here, is she your girlfriend or something?" "Yes she is!" realising what I just said my face became Red and I steped back to see Moonlight looking at me with wide eyes and a red face .
"Well anyway I just came to mark some finished jobs "said Tracker drawing a red x on three night drearmer posters "what happend to them?" asked Moondancer "well they say dead or alive but I dont take the risk of them escaping " Tracker said with an evil smirk.
We all burned with rage inside us this pony was not only hunting and killing our brothers and sisters but he got payed for it ,before anypony could say something Silents said "uhh guys we have to go or we going to miss it" we nodded and turned around to go .
"May we meet again my....hey wait a minute "yelled Tracker, I turned around and saw him looking at our wanted posters ,I was about to summon my scythe but then he said "nevermind I have mistaken you for somepony else " we continued to walk  Moonlight kissed me on the check and said "my hero", if we were not on a mission right now, I could have died happy right ther.
When we wher a few houses away I asked "what was that?" Moondancer smiled "when you were defending your 'girlfriend ' I drew mustaches on our posters " we looked at her surprised and then we just out into laughter "greatest bounty hunter in all of equestria dont make me laugh "said Night light trying to copy Trackers voice.

We arrived at the train station and went into the train to canterlot.
After we found a place to sit we calmed down "uff so we made it now the hard part "said Moonray "well now we have to get into the castel and then we can go home with the queen "said lady silents happy.
Moonlight looked out of the window "yes but for now we have a little break " we all nodded and I closed my eyes for a little nap, not knowing that somepony was watching us from the other side of the wagon.