{Give Me Some Time}

Wait right here
I'll be back in the mornin'.
I know that I'm not that important to you
but to me, girl, you're so much more than gorgeous.
So much more than perfect.
Right now I know that I'm not really worth it
If you give me time, I could work on it.
Give me some time while I work on it.

My heart dropped. No one was there. Not a trace of a person. I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked around my apartment for a trace of him. All he left behind was his hoodie. No camera, no shoes, no phone, nothing. I picked up my cell phone and looked for his name in my contacts. I called him.

ring...
ring...
*beep beep beep*

I pulled my phone away from my ear. He ignored my call. At this point I was worried sick. I rummaged through my dresser and picked out an acceptable outfit. I threw it on and then looked in the mirror. I brushed my tangled hair and pulled in into a messy bun.
I slipped my shoes on and headed out the door.
I knocked on Alex and Dom's apartment door.
After a few seconds Alex opened the door.
"What's up Ava?" He said followed by a yawn.
"Do you know where David is?" I asked a bit shaky.
"I thought he would be with you." He answered
"Well he slept at my place last night but he disappeared when I woke up. He's ignoring  my calls." I explained half out of breath.
A confused look came over Alex's face
"He just called me." He said
"What did he say?" I asked
"He said that he was with you and that he wasn't gonna make it to the party." He said
I was beyond lost at this point.
"What? He told me that him and I were going to the party together."
I couldn't pick apart what was going on. Was this a joke? Is he trying to scare me? He does love to do shit like that.
I tried to check his Snapchat to see where he was. He blocked me. I checked Instagram. He blocked me there too.
"Check you're phone." I said
"Why?" Alex asked
"Did David block you?" I asked
Alex pulled his phone out and searched David's name. No profile shows up.
"What? Why am I blocked?" He asked himself.
"What the fuck is going on?" He asked
"No idea, but I gotta go. I'm gonna go to the boys house and see if the same thing is happening to them." I said
Alex shut the door and I headed toward the elevator. Just before I was about to press the button on the elevator my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and viewed who was calling me. The name read "Davie💫"
It was him.
I frantically answered the call.
"H-hello?" I stumbled over my words quickly
His voice was muffled over the phone.
"Hey I don't want you to worry about me okay?" He said
"What's going on? Where are you?" I asked
"Away. I just don't want you to worry okay?" He said.
"No tell me, why did you leave? Where did you go? We had plans I don't get it." I said trying to catch my breath.
My anxiety caused my heart to beat faster than ever.
He was silent
"I'm coming to get you where are you?" I said softly, trying to breath more slowly.
"No just stay where you are. I'm good. I gotta go. See ya." He hung up
See ya?
That's statement echoed through my head. It was the last thing he said to me. I just sat there on the floor in the hallway. Knowing that all of it was over. There was a penny on the floor next to me. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. This was it. I let him get to me. I let him manifest himself into my life and consume me. He took every piece of me with him. I part of me still wanted to believe this was all a sick joke. I tried to text him but it didn't go through. My number was blocked.
We just got back together. How could this happen? He slipped through my fingers. I should have known. We didn't work. He couldn't take it anymore I guess. But I really did love him with everything I had. I really thought he liked spending time with me. I shouldn't known. How could I be so stupid? How could I guy like that like a girl like me? Maybe I'm too young and ignorant. What did I do to push him away like this? I can't help but blame myself. He was always so good to me. Why? All I had were questions and no answers.
My eyes welled with tears but I didn't let them fall. I stood back up and walked to Alex's apartment again. I knocked on the door.
This time Dom opened it.
"What's good Ava?" He said
I just hugged him. My eyes burned but I didn't want to cry.
He hugged me back.
"You good?" He asked patting my back.
"Yeah." I spat out.
I could put into words my level of devastation.
I stopped hugging him and took a deep breath.
"What happened?" Alex asked coming out of his room.
I swallowed the lump in my throat from holding everything back.
"He called me. I guess I won't be seeing him anymore. He basically told me to leave him alone. I guess I was a lot for him. He needed to get away." I explained. Tears welled up again.
"I don't get it. He talked about how much he liked you all the time. He was obsessed with you." Alex said
"How long ago was that?" I asked
"It was when you guys first met." Dom said
"A lot has changed." I explained letting a tear fall.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
1,022 words
Will she ever see him again? I don't know.
Comment and votes are strongly appreciated.<3 
Love you all byyyyyeeeeee. 👋🏼💗