Chapter 17 Back to school/ Sports festival.

After having some time off after UA was attacked they were informed that classes were to resume. As the class of 1-A were back they began to think what was about to happen since the villian attack was a week ago. They then saw Aizawa enter the room and the class was glad to see him doing well.

Aizawa: okay class today is going to be an extremely short day and what I'm about to say is going to affect you're lives greatly.

Class1-A: is it another villian attack?

Aizawa: No we are holding the annual sports festival in one week so you get one week to train. Be prepared because this is an event that could get you noticed by pro hero agencies. You guys only get three chances to try and shine make them count.

And with that classes were dismissed an everyone went to train for the week. Momo was nervous until Izuku gripped her hand and said

Izuku: if you'd like I'll help you train

Momo's eyes lit up like the stars at night

Momo: really!!

Izuku: yes I'll help you. I bet you want to make your parents proud.

Momo: yes i want them to be proud, when do we begin?

Izuku: how about tomorrow?

As Izuku and Momo headed home they were asked by Izuku's parents why they were home so early.

Izuku: Well we're home early because we have a week to prepare for the sports festival.

As the two teens think of a way to train Izuku suggested to Momo she should learn hand to hand combat that's when the idea hit him like a sack of bricks. Izuku yelled to his dad who was downstairs

Izuku: Hey dad!

Hisashi: Yeah!

Izuku: Do you think uncle Gunhead could train me and Momo for the week before the Sports festival!?

Hisashi: I don't know why don't you give him a call!?

Inko: Could both of you stop shouting!?!

As the father and son felt the tension in he air they both shut up because when Inko got angry it meant someone was getting hurt. Momo could only giggle at the antics of her boyfriend she noticed that he was sending a text to somebody after it was sent a quick reply was received.

Izuku: good news Uncle Gunhead will start to train us tomorrow for the rest of the week.

(Time Skip one week later)

As the week of preparation for the sports festival concluded everyone was hyped up when Todoroki walked up to Izuku.

Todoroki: Midoriya you are the most powerful student here so I'm declare war on you.

(Izuku's Mindscape)

Izuku: Carnage would you like to respond to his declaration?

Carnage: really can I!?

Izuku: yeah on special occasions

(Back to Todoroki)

Todoroki: well Midoriya what's your answer?

Kirishima: Midoriya you don't have to reply.

Izuku/Carnage: Hahaha do you honestly believe that a guy with daddy issues can beat me if you only use half of your true power you're not fit to be a hero. As for your declaration bring it on cupcake.

Everyone was surprised at Izuku's behavior change except Momo she knew it was Carnage talking to him so she sat back and watched the events unfold. As they headed out to the field the crowd roaring with excitement many were nervous

Mic: Hello world here we are again with the annual sports festival to see who will come out on top.

As pro hero midnight approach  the podium to judge the first years and also introduce the freshman representative.

Midnight: Okay may we have our freshman representative Izuku Midoriya step forward!

As the arena cheered for him he could hear his mother cheer the loudest from the stands he could just face palm because his mother was embarrassing him. When Izuku got to the top of the podium

Izuku: Hello and welcome to the annual sports festival I'd like to wish you all good luck and make sure you give it everything you got. We're here to show the world the next generation of Heroes that will maintain the peace  let's go beyond plus ultra!!!!

The crowd began to roar with cheers as they were all excited to see what the aspiring heroes had to offer. Momo looked at Izuku with the eyes of a proud housewife the kind of look that says " that their is my man"

Midnight: Thank you Izuku Midoriya for the beautiful speech now we will find out what the first event will be . The first event is the obstacle course everyone please get ready because the first 42 will be allowed to move to round 2

As everyone prepared for the race Izuku was at the back and the moment the starting gun sounded off Izuku shot two webs on each of the tunnels sides to slingshot himself ahead. The moment Izuku flew past Todoroki he noticed robots from the entrance exam and transformed his right and left arms into symbiote swords to cut them down. Izuku had super speed thanks to merging with the symbiotes his power was also doubled once he and Carnage merged before Izuku began to Sprint he saw Momo and shot a web at her. As Izuku pulled Momo to him with his web he carried her bridal style once they reached the canyon Izuku sprinted with everything he had while holding Momo and jumped over the obstacle.

Everyone else was far behind not even Bakugou or Todoroki were close enough to catch up to Izuku and momo. The reason for that was because bakugou started to attack Todoroki near the beginning of the race which lead them to fall behind. By the time they reach the third obstacle Izuku saw a sign that indicated what the obstacle was he shot a web and cleared the area while still carrying Momo once on the other side he put her down and race to the finish Izuku crossed first with Momo second.

Midnight: the winner of the first event Is Izuku Midoriya!!!

The crowed went wild it wasn't until the audience quieted down that everyone heard Inko Cheering.

Inko: Whoo that's my baby! He's the best!

As the camera pointed at Inko Izuku and Hisashi felt embarrassed and face palmed

Midnight: that's what I call a supportive parent.

(Here concludes this chapter hopefully you all enjoy till the next time on dragon Ball Z)