chapter 9 quirk test

(previously)

Aizawa: If you're here to make friends I suggest you do that elsewhere because this I a hero school. It took you all 1 minute to shut up my name is Aizawa Shota but you will address me as Aizawa Sensei. Now put these on and meet on the p.e field

(Chapter 9  start)

As everyone reported to the field Everyone was anxious to see what was in store for them.

Aizawa: okay bakugou what was the farthest you've thrown without your quirk.

Katsuki: 76 meters

Aizawa: use your quirk

As Katsuki prepared his quirk to throw he shouted "Die!!!!" As his score read 760 meters a girl with pink hair and pink skin said " this seems like fun"

Aizawa: if you believe this will be fun how about we make this interesting the person who gets last place gets expelled.

Ochako: that's not fair we've only started today

Aizawa: do you think villians planning an  ambush is fair?

Everyone was sweating bullet at the thought of getting expelled right after the first day. The only two students who didn't freak out  were Izuku and Momo.

(A/N: we all know how this scenario traditionally goes so I'm going to fast forward.)

As the quirk assessment concluded Izuku stood a the top with Momo Yaoyorozu in second, Todoroki Shoto in third and fourth Katsuki Bakugou. The person in last place was Mineta Minoru he was crying a flood until Aizawa spoke.

Aizawa: the expulsion thing was a logical ruse to scare you to do your best. This concludes the day get change and pick up the class syllabus then you can head home.

As everyone was dressed in their school uniforms Izuku left the gate of the school only to be called out to by Iida and Uraraka.

Iida: Midoriya would you like walk with Uraraka and I to the train station?

Uraraka: Yeah us three walking together could be a load of fun.

Izuku: I'd love to guys but I drove to school today.

Uraraka/Iida: What!!!!?!????

Iida: Midoriya you do realize that driving without a...

Izuku cut Iida off and to show him his driver's license and he could not utter another word because the license was legitimate.

Izuku: sorry guys if I get my class C license I'll be more than happy to give you guys rides home.

Iida: well it quite alright Midoriya be safe I'll escort Uraraka home safely.

They noticed that Yaoyorozu was still a the gate she looked as if she waited for someone.

Iida: excuse my Yaoyorozu-San is there a problem?

Momo: hi Iida you see my driver was supposed to pick me up but it turns out all of my family's cars are undergoing tuneups.

Iida: I'm sorry to hear that you're in this situation what is your train stop maybe Uraraka and I can escort you home safely.

Momo: my train stop is called  Dagobah

The sound of that got Izuku's attention and he noticed Iida was quite in trouble because he'd have to make long trips to escort both girls home.

Izuku: excuse me Iida but if you like I'll take Yaoyorozu home that's the same stop I live on.

Iida: that would be great Midoriya. Well Yaoyorozu you've got a ride home.