chapter 6 last stretch training

The next morning when Izuku woke up at 6:00am and he put on a track suit and jogged down to Dagobah beach to clean the trash up. An hour passed and a familiar someone spotted Izuku from far away.

AllMight: Young Midoriya!!!

Izuku: AllMight? What are you doing here?

AllMight: Well I was in the neighborhood and thought I buy some  sweet bread since the bakery is near this beach.

Izuku: okay I finished my training earlier than expected so I decided to clean this place up.

AllMight: Well young Midoriya take care and see you around. I expect greatness from you

Izuku: thanks AllMight be safe.

(AllMight's thoughts)

This kid is amazing finished his training ahead of schedule and doing something that helps with toning his body to keep him fit until the exam he never ceases to amaze me. I believe I have found a potential candidate for my successor but I'll keep looking just in case.

(Back to main story)
6:00pm

Izuku continued to clean until he broke through to the other side of the trash wall and what he saw was breath taking the sun was setting and Izuku didn't notice how long he had been cleaning the beautiful sunset had him in a trance.

As Izuku stood on the cleared are of the beach he was captivated by the sun setting almost as if the sun was setting into the water.

(Izuku's thoughts)

If only Momo could see this beautiful sunset maybe if we do meet again I'd like to bring her here once I finish cleaning.

Izuku then opened his locket to see the picture of him and Momo and he closed the locket after thinking that he'd like to share this view with her. He grabbed his track jacket and began walking away from the beach only to have his Jacket get caught on something.

He took a look at what was buried under the mountain of trash and he found

Izuku found a Harley Davidson Softail Fatbob crusier Izuku was amazed that someone threw this away surprisingly the keys were in the ignition Izuku turned the keys and heard the engine stall

Izuku found a Harley Davidson Softail Fatbob crusier Izuku was amazed that someone threw this away surprisingly the keys were in the ignition Izuku turned the keys and heard the engine stall. Izuku then began to daydream about how it would be cool If he met Momo again and took her for a ride on the bike. After he finished daydreaming he decided to pull the bike out and push it home once he got home he asked his parents to open the garage of their home.

As both Inko and Hisashi saw him push the bike they were both awestruck to see him do this kind of thing.

Inko: Izuku what are you planning to do with this bike?

Izuku: I plan to fix it up and get my license to legally drive it.

Inko: Hisashi say something to your son.