Chapter 8 First day U.A

A week had passed since the U.A entrance exam and this meant the acceptance letters should arrive in the mail anytime. Out of the blue both Izuku's mom and dad bursted through Izuku room saying " it's here!!!" The moment of truth wether or not Izuku would make it into UA. Hisashi and Inko were about to leave Izuku's room so he could have privacy but he spoke up

Izuku: can you guys stay I'd like to share this moment with the both of you.

His parents nodded and as he opened the envelope that contained the results a small projector fell out and a hologram appeared.

AllMight: Hello young Midoriya!!!!!

Izuku: a message from AllMight I thought it was from UA.

AllMight: Well surprise I've taken up a job at U.A  now to read you your scores you received a score of 85 enough to pass but there was a hidden category. The hidden category was rescue points since you save the girl you received 60 additional points you scored a big 145 pts to pass Welcome to your hero Academia

As the hologram ended Izuku and his parents yelled in excitement they yelled in joy and began jumping in excitement.

Hisashi: Lets go out for some ice cream

Both Izuku and Inko were on board with that idea so the three went to the closest Ice cream shop and ordered three ice cream cones Hisashi loved Chocolate, Inko loved strawberry and Izuku ordered his favorite bubble gum flavor. The owners of the ice cream parlor ask "what they were celebrating?"

Hisashi/ Inko: Our son got into UA!!!

After the Midoriya family left the ice cream parlor to return home they realized it was Friday and Izuku would start school Monday. They got home to rest so that the following morning Izuku could go pick up the things he needed for school.

The next morning Izuku woke up around 10:00am so that the shops could be open and he wouldn't waste any time having to wait for them to open. His parents were still asleep and he left them a note.

Dear Mom and Dad I left to pick up the things I need for school don't worry about giving me breakfast I'll buy myself something to eat. - love Izuku.

Izuku grabbed his keys to his bike and a pair of goggles he left home as he made a check list of what he should buy.

The list included backpack, folder, notebooks, pens/pencils. Izuku also had to go pick up his uniform from the supplier where the school orders  from first thing was first Izuku went to buy the school supplies after he bought what he needed he put everything in the backpack a drove to pick up his uniform.

After picking up his uniform it was around 11:45am Izuku began to get hungry so he found a small family restaurant called Johnny's. As Izuku walked in he took off his goggles and asked for a table for 1 Izuku could hear everything that the women were saying thanks to his sensitive hearing.

Women were saying what a cutie, he's hot, is he single, he looks strong, Izuku had a small blush barely noticeable as the hostess escorted him to a table for one a waitress comes with a melon soda she says "compliments from the ladies over there." As Izuku turns his head in the direction where the waitress pointed to he says "okay tell them I say thanks." They gave Izuku a menu and he saw what he wanted to order.

Waitress: ready to order sir?

Izuku: yeah I'll take the steak cooked well done an order of mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese with gravy on the side that will be all thank you.

After waiting for a bit Izuku's order got to his table and he enjoyed his meal and after eating Izuku checked what time it was his watch read 1:35pm. As Izuku called the waitress to get his check she mentioned that another table covered his bill before Izuku left he left the waitress a 15 dollar tip for her service.

Izuku then got his goggles and left the restaurant and headed towards home once he got there he relaxed for the remainder of his two days off.

(Time Skip Monday first day of class)

Izuku woke up early to get dressed and be ready to go to U.A he grabbed his key and goggles and drove off to U.A he found a parking spot nearby he school wen he was approached by the school principal.

Nedzu: Hello young man I see you're a student here but do you have a

Nedzu was cut off by Izuku showing him his driver's license Izuku then put it back in his wallet and spoke.

Izuku: Sorry sir but I wanted to be early so I brought my bike if this kind of transportation isn't allowed I'll leave it at home.

Nedzu: Not it's not an issue but please take this parking pass for the teachers parking lot. Also welcome to U.A I'm principal Nedzu

Izuku: Thank you principal Nedzu for allowing me to park in the teachers parking lot.

Izuku drove to the lot and found an empty spot he parked his bike and walked to the school gates until he a limousine was slowly pulling up to the school. There he saw her without a doubt it was Momo Yaoyorozu she had the same hairstyle as when he met her.

(Momo's P.O.V)

I see U.A in my sights and I kind of wished that father chose a regular car to drop me off at school instead of the limousine. I looked out the window to see a familiar green haired boy walk out of the teachers parking lot without doubt it was Izuku Midoriya. He looks a bit different but I still recognize him from a mile away.

Izuku walked through the doors of U.A and began to search for his classroom 1-A. It wasn't until he found it he slowly opened the door he noticed Katsuki and the blue haired guy from the exam the as he took his first step into the class all eyes were on him. The guy with the blue hair approached Izuku with a his hand extended towards him.

Iida: I'm Tenya Iida and it's a pleasure to meet you. How did you know about the hidden points system?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya and to be honest I had no idea about hidden points system.

The conversation was interrupted by a familiar voice Midoriya you're in class 1-A also thats so cool. As Midoriya turned around he saw Uraraka Ochako

Izuku: hey Uraraka it good to see you again. How is your leg feeling?

Ochako: I'm fine thanks for asking.

Aizawa: If you're here to make friends I suggest you do that elsewhere because this I a hero school. It took you all 1 minute to shut up my name is Aizawa Shota but you will address me as Aizawa Sensei. Now put these on and meet on the p.e field.

(Here's another update hope you enjoy)