"Hey beautiful!" I smiled.

"Hey baby!" She hugged me.

"Wassup? I ain't seen you all day." I said in her neck.

"I know! I had my interview and had to run some quick errands while you and your son weren't getting on my nerve." She said.

"Oh! Well, have a seat." I pulled her seat out for her. Then I took a seat myself. "Wassup man?" I spoke to Quincy.

"Nothing." He said sitting on my right side.

"How was school?"

"Good!"

Everyone ordered their drinks and foods. I've been really thinking about tonight. I'm excited and nervous cause it's kind of weird how I found out she was pregnant instead of her finding out and telling me. I don't know how she's going to react but I'm prepared for anything.

The food came about thirty minutes later. In the mean time, we talked and socialized together. "Okay, man you gone tell us why we having a family dinner?" Kanye asked.

"We can't just come together and have dinner? Damn! It's been a minute." I chuckled, they laughed.

"Yeah! We can!"

"But no, it's a reason. Give me a minute." I stood up to grab the gift bag I had for Beyoncé hidden in the corner of the room.

"We had to bring a gift?" Meek asked.

"No nigga! Shut up." I told him.

They busted out laughing.

"Aight, so baby, I got you this gift. I guess we could say that this dinner is to celebrate your hard work and accomplishments with your classes. So here is a congratulations gift from me."

"Awwww!" Everyone gushed including Beyoncé.

She began to pull out the things inside, including: some expensive perfumes, a Gucci handbag, a silk pajama set and a necklace.

"This is so sweet, baby!" She said. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." I kissed her lips.

I sighed deeply, "I gotchu something else too." I told her placing a small gift bag on the table in front of her.

She looked inside and pulled out a box similar to the box her necklace was in except it had a bow around it.

"Open it?"

"Mhmm!" I said sitting down beside her, grabbing her hand once she pulled the bow off.

"WAYMENT, YOU PROPOSING SHAWN?" Nicki yelled from the other end of the table. "LET ME SEE!"

They busted out laughing, "No girl! I'm not proposing."

"Oh!" She said.

I looked back at Beyoncé staring at the positive pregnancy test. She was confused as hell. Solange looked down at her lap and gasp. Then she looked at me making me smile big.

"Stop playing." Solange said.

I nodded.

"Shawn, who's is this?" She asked.

"It's yours." I told her.

She was confused. "This can't be mine baby." She told me.

"It is! I knew you was feeling sick so I went to get some pregnancy test. Remember I told you I had to pee to save the water, but I was really using it to test the water. I took three different ones and they came out positive."