Six: Pay attention. Now, these two men have been evading authorities in multiple countries thank their new partners.

She started a projector showing the two men as Y/n squeezed his hands together.

(Flashback, Rangers)

Y/n and his partner entered a house with biblical verses written everywhere. He opened a door into a bedroom where he found a man hanged on metal hooks and a cross cut in his forehead.

Y/n: Command, I have a dead civilian inside the first bedroom.

Command: Copy Bravo.

He was closing the door until he saw a body under a blanket. He flipped it over and saw a dead child and flipped it back.

Y/n: Command, I found the child...dead.

Command: Copy we will inform the family.

Partner: L/n, I found another body.

Y/N: I'm going upstairs.

Partner: Copy.

Y/n walked upstairs, he opened the master bedroom door and saw Lyle carving a dead woman's face and turned around.

Lyle: All must atone.

His brother Gabriel stood in front of him and kicked Y/n down the stair and Lyle continued his work.

Y/n looked up and Gabriel walking towards him, Y/n fired his pistol but the bullets did nothing to slow him down and Y/n was tossed out the window. He rolled on his back and Lyle jumped down next to him taking his helmet off.

Lyle: He's not ready for you to confess yet, you still have work to do for him. Come, brother, there are more people to cleanse.

(End flashback)

Six: Take them down. Go get ready

Y/n was the first one to arrive at the armory.

Lion: You seem a little eager for this.

Y/n: I've met these guys before. You're a religious guy, right?

Lion: Yes.

Y/n: So are they.

Lion: What?

Y/n: They hang people on meat hooks and they make them pay for their sins or whatever.

Y/n grabbed his shotgun and began walking away ignoring Ash trying to stop him. Lion jogged past her to catch up with Y/n.

Smoke: I think Lion made a friend.

Blitz: Didn't think that was possible.

Inside the helicopter, Y/n and Lion were having a conversation in French as everyone looked confused about Lion being nice. Ash took a picture and sent it to Twitch who was running on a treadmill next to Ela. She looked at her phone and opened the picture.

Twitch: What the hell...

She slipped and as she fell down the treadmill shot her back into the wall.

Ela: You okay?

Y/n and Lion looked at Ash then Lion spoke and high fived Y/n.

(Timeskip)

They arrived outside a church with bodies hanging around it. Everyone took cover behind a truck as vehicles drove down. The lead vehicle stopped and Lyle stepped out holding a knife and bible in the air. Ash watched Y/n as he loaded a blue shotgun shell.

Ash: What are you doing?

Y/n...

He stood up and fired his shotgun at Lyle, but his brother kicked a White Mask in the way and he got a face full of flechette round.