fourteen - kang daniel

Start from the beginning

-

mr kang stared at the class.

"this test goes towards your exams, good luck" he said.

jihyun rolled her eyes.

we began doing the test.

'if mr kang has 11 knifes and chaeyeon took 7 of them, how many does mr kang have left?'

my eyes twitched.

i blinked again at the question.

am i reading this right?

not only was this a question for first graders but the context of it surprised me.

i looked at jihyun, taehyung and namjoon and they all looked back at me confused.

i shook my head and looked at the question.

the question was just your normal, average question that would be asked in a highschool maths test.

i was definitely hallucinating.

"this is not okay.." i muttered.

"anything wrong chaeyeon?" mr kang asked.

i looked up and shook my head slowly.

he nodded and went back to whatever he was doing.

i shivered and slumped down in my seat.

i finished the test and handed it in.

"what was that all about?" jihyun slung an arm around my shoulders.

"huh?"

"you turned around in your seat and even mr kang called you out" she explained.

"i don't know actually, i read the first question in a very strange manner"

"ah chaeyeon and jihyun!"

we both turned around and grinned.

"worldwide handsome!" jihyun exclaimed

jin blushed.

"what do you need jin?" i smiled.

"can you give yoongi his lunchbox? his lazy ass forgot to bring it" jin held up a kumamon lunchbox.

"okay!" jihyun took the lunchbox from his hand and dashed off.

jin and i looked at each other.

-

"he's sleeping" jihyun whispered.

i groaned.

if you woke up min yoongi, you will unlikely make it out without any bruises.

i learnt from my past mistakes.

"ooh, sister dyed his hair" jihyun ever so gently touched his hair.

his hair was now a mint colour.

mint yoongi.

huh.

"let's just place it next to his desk" i took his lunchbox and kneeled down.

i ended up tripping over the broken floor board that mr kang hasn't been bothered to fix.

namjoon has influenced me too much.

i landed with a thump with jihyun cringing and yoongi slowly waking up.

"huh? what the fuck?!" he cursed in a croaky voice.

he looked down and stared at me.

"hi yoongi" i grinned, high-key scared.

he raised an eyebrow.

"why are you on the floor?" he asked.

"jin told me to give you your lunchbox and i tried to put it down beside you but here we are" i gritted my teeth.

he smiled at me.

"i'll let you off this time since i'm in a pretty fucking good mood today"

i stared at him, wow he didn't come for my neck.

"thank you" i stood up and brushed off the dust on my skirt and dragged jihyun out the classroom.

"that's like the first time he hasn't shouted at anyone for waking him up, consider yourself lucky" jihyun nudged me.

"i am lucky" i agreed.

namjoon and taehyung turned the corner and we all bumped into each other.

"oof" jihyun said.

"oh hey guys" namjoon greeted.

"i have tea" taehyung announced.

"kang daniel is missing and there's rumors a new girl will transfer tomorrow"

"ooh interesting" jihyun replied.

"indeed" taehyung nodded.

"let's wait and see what happens :)" i said.

---

who could it be? *sips tea* there wasn't as much kang daniel as i wanted so here's a double gif for my boi :))