The Secret Is Out

Back at Samantha's house. Jake, Samantha, and, Buster were all still in the living room. Samantha and Jake were packing up to go outside to go see what the law wants.
Buster said," Why do we have to leave?"
Samantha said," Uh no Buster your not leaving. We have to sorry."
Jake said," Yeah I'm sorry buddy. It shouldn't be long. Right Samantha?"
Samantha said," Yeah it should be pretty quick unless if they question or if something happens."
Jake said," See buddy we'll be home soon."
Buster said," Alright but if I hear something scary, I'm coming to check on you guys."
Samantha said," That's fine."
Jake said," Ok that's fine buddy. I love you.  See you soon."
Buster barked bye. Jake and Samantha went out the front door.
Samantha said," Come on let's go."
Jake and Samantha went to go see were the law is at. They found the crowd where they were at.
Marissa was in the crowd listening to the law. She looked straight ahead. She saw Jake and Samantha.
She said," Impossible!!!"
Everyone stared at Marissa. Jake stood behind Samantha. One of the guys from the law got off there horse.
He said," Marissa dear is something wrong?"
She looked at Jake and Samantha.
She said," Yes."
She pointed at Jake and Samantha.
She said," Them."
The guy said," Get your weapons ready."
Marissa smiled. Jake looked at Samantha. He got in front of her.
Samantha said," No don't Jake. They'll hurt you."
He said," I don't care. I can't let you die."
She said," Wait what ?"
The weapons and magic came towards them. Jake created some kind of magical shield. It protected them from the weapons and magic. The magic and weapons flew to the people of the law and Marissa. They all fell to the ground. Everyone stared at Jake and Samantha.
One of the guys from the law said," He's the Hero."
The other guy said," It has to be him. He'll ruin everything."
Jake said," What? I'm trying to help."
The guy from the law said," After him!!!"
Samantha said," What? No. No. No."
Jake picked up Samantha. He ran as fast as he could, while carrying her. The people from the law caught up with them. A lot of them grabbed Jake. Samantha fell to the ground. Three guys surrounded her.
They said," And we'll take you."
Samantha said," What???!!! No. No. No. Jake!?Jake!!! Jake I need you. Jake!!!"
Jake said," Samantha!!! I'll come back for you. I promise!!! Samantha!!!"