Oh

shitwriting at 4 am

"Baby, what you doing?" Blue laughed as the younger blonde dropped to his knees, smoking hot legs notably spread. Without warning, he crawled between Blue's legs, kissing his crotch and greatly arousing him.

"A-ah~! Baby~!"

Punkish didn't stop. He unzipped Blue's trousers, then flicked his tongue at the tip of a rising erection. Blue squeezed the seat of his chair, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. It took a lot from him to not grab Punkish's hair and force him on his member.

Hungry for more of the seme, Punkish removed his boyfriend's underwear, exposing the raging boner to the air before taking it all in his mouth. He gagged slightly, but forced himself onward.

He was purposely punishing himself like this. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy pleasuring Blue, he simply was trying to make up for his previous days behavior. He'd known what he'd signed up for when Blue collared him, but the first time they had sex since then he'd screamed the safe word, physically and mentally unable to handle it.

In his mind he felt as though he needed to make it up to Blue.

He drew back, aiming lower so he could suckle the older male's scrotum.

"Baby~!"

Blue was losing his shit, afraid that if he wasn't restrained, Punkish would be a whimpering mess by the end of this. Punkish's wet lips on his skin turned him on like nothing else, that skillful tongue caressing him with such a lustful hunger, and the way Punkish watched him with that adoring look in his eyes... it was all too much.

Punkish wouldn't let him cum.

"B-Baby~! Pl-please~!" he whined, begging for mercy. His face was flushed from their contact, and he needed to cum, he wanted to cum all over that gorgeous face. "I'll cum for you~! I'll scream your name, whatever you want~! Just please, Baby~!"

Punkish smirked, he had Blue just where he wanted him. "I'll take you up on that offer... tonight in bed. I'm sure you wouldn't mind fucking your sexy sub, especially on a lingerie night. Maybe some extreme bondage, I know you love immobilizing me before sex, it makes me scream that much louder..."

Blue screamed. The images Punkish was pushing through his head only made him more desperate to cum.

"Baby, I can't~!"

"Oh, is this what it's like to have someone beg you for something? I feel so powerful. If you cum now, I might have to kiss you... what to do, what to do..."

Punkish closed his lips over Blue's length once again, allowing the older male to release in his mouth several times. He swallowed all of it, only drawing back at the end so that the remainder could decorate his face.

Decidedly several times hornier than be was before, he licked from Blue's stomach all the way to his lips, allowing Blue's tongue to enter his mouth, and letting himself be dominated in every way.

He moaned as Blue played casually with his collar, a subtle reminder of who he belonged to. He shivered excitedly as Blue's hands slid down his back, then stopped to grope and massage his ass and thighs. His face was bright red as he let out his voice, he knew Blue loved that. He was embarrassed to be enjoying such a thing, but melted deeper into his boyfriend through both their passionate kiss and the closeness of their heated bodies.

Only his shorts were in the way of what he and Blue both secretly craved.

Blue kissed his head, then hugged him close to whisper seductively in his ear. "I think I will do what you said... tonight, I'll tie you up so tight you'll scream the house down... and imagine those sexy legs spread just for me... my beautiful Baby... I love you so much, you know that right...?"

idk what i just posted

15 hrs after i wrote it