What Even

okay

so i originally wrote this at two in the morning

that was two days ago

so why am i posting it only now i have no fucking clue

but maplechann i promised you Blunkish fucks so here

The boy howled in pleasure as a whip tore relentlessly through his fair skin.

It was punishment, punishment for being a naughty boy, he shouldn't have cum before Daddy. His wrists were chained high above his head, his body exposed to his lover. He loved this helpless feeling, as he was restrained and Blue punished him.

Really punished him, giving him discipline with no mercy.

He watched the leather dance across his skin, how Blue's movements were so gracefully choreographing it. He could see Blue's artistic mind hard at work, through the crimson decorations left in his once flawless skin.

His body ached, but he didn't notice.

Not when being punished by Daddy felt so damn good.

He started to whine when Blue stopped, only for Blue to then shove three fingers in his mouth, demanding for him to suck on them. He did as he was told, gazing up at his beloved seme with bright sapphire eyes full of lust.

He could feel Blue's hands starting to roam his feminine body, those nimble fingers brushing over all of his bare skin. He moaned as Blue cupped his ass and squeezed, simultaneously grinding against him to show him how much he was affected by the beautiful uke.

"Blue..." his breathless moan reached the older male, who's hands moved downward to grope the other's thicc thighs.

"Blue~!" the younger sounded more desperate now, but he soon realized his mistake. "I'm sorry, Daddy~!" he cried as Blue's palm turned his ass bright red.

"Daddy deserves respect, remember that."

"I'll do anything~!" the smaller blonde pleaded, trembling from Blue's previous actions. "Anything for you, Daddy~!"

"Down. Now."

The restraints were unhooked from their high point, giving the masochistic blonde more maneuverability, but still tethering him to the wall. He fell to his knees with the sudden freedom, soon to have Blue tangle his fingers in his bangs, forcing his head up with a rough tug of the golden locks.

"Open wide, Baby."

He knew what was next, but was never truly prepared. Blue's already large but now swollen member was thrust into his mouth, and it took him a while to get used to it. His eyes were watering already as he gagged on his lover's hard on, yet he knew he wasn't allowed to pull his head back for air. His cheeks were flushed a deep fuchsia as he backed up to the tip, reaching up to squeeze the length in his hands.

"Oh~! Yes Baby, do it like that~!"

The younger knew that though Blue found pleasure in what he was doing with his hands, he'd soon have to use his mouth. He pushed the cock deeper into his mouth, so he'd swallowed at least half. From there, he closed his lips around the arousal and moved slowly back and forth, running his tongue in slow circles around the tip. He could already taste the tell tale milk on his tongue.

"Baby~!"

He felt Blue's fingers knot themselves tightly in his hair, pulling at the silky tresses and forcing him further down on the still swelling cock. He didn't know if he could do it, it was already teasing his throat, and he'd barely gone halfway. Left with no other choice, he let Blue deep throat him. He'd never felt quite as helpless as he did with Blue, but he loved being powerless.

He loved being Blue's slave.

He loved being Blue's toy.

He let his tongue do all the work, coating the enormous length in his warm saliva, excess of the liquid running down his chin. He let Blue see the raw undiluted pleasure in his eyes, this sensation earned from making the love of his life feel good like this.

He knew only he would ever see Blue like this, and in turn, only Blue would experience such behavior from him.

He knew Blue was going to climax soon, and as a result slid slowly off the cock.

"Baby~!"

Half of the hot seed filled his throat, while the rest snowed on his face as he released the member from his mouth. He swallowed with plenty of noises, then crawled over to lick Blue's penis clean of all excess semen.

"Hah... Baby... don't do that..." Blue bit his lip, watching his lovely victim. With a smirk, he pushed the boy off of him. "On your knees. Right now."

The blonde scrambled to obey, shivering in anticipation of what was to come. He felt Blue lean over him, then felt the older's tongue at his neck, licking madly at a certain spot that made him moan like nothing else. Soon, he felt teeth join, and he cried out as his skin was broken for Blue's mark of affection. The older kissed down his back, then he felt Blue's length at his entrance.

"DADDY~!" he shrieked as Blue plunged into him swiftly, hitting his sweet spot dead on and continuously doing so. He almost collapsed, Blue was so deep inside him, and he couldn't get enough. He loved the pain of Blue's hips colliding with his own, how Blue's member would stretch him further than he could ever imagine, and of course, he loved it when Blue talked dirty.

Blue always talked dirty to him, but it was on a whole other level when they were engaged in sex.

"Does it hurt yet? Or do you still want more? You like, no, love the pain, don't you Baby? You love it when I make love to you."

"F-FASTER~!"

"Not even a please? How rude," Blue remarked, still indulging his uke's request, but giving his ass a rough slap as punishment.

"DADDY FUCK ME HARDER~!" the small blonde couldn't contain himself, he needed Blue so badly, he needed Blue inside him, he wanted Blue's seed. He was screaming at the top of his lungs, he knew it pleased Blue the more he let out his voice.

"That's right, Baby. Daddy loves you."

"I NEED TO~!"

He was cut off as Blue suddenly stopped moving, though still deep inside the other. He moaned softly as Blue's fingers in his mouth obstructed his speech, and the older's other hand moved down to grab his length, preventing him from cumming.

"Now Baby, you remember what happened the last time you came without me, I'm sure."

He nodded weakly, and Blue thrust into him once to keep his focus, not that he needed to.

"We can't have that, can we?"

"DADDY~!" the uke howled as Blue came inside him. His own hot mess splattered on the floor beneath him once Blue let go of him.

Crawling on top of his uke, Blue licked his lover clean, and Punkish did the same to him. Their tongues traveled all over each other's bodies, the warm muscles sending shivers down their spines.

"Daddy..."

"I love you, Baby."

i like peanut butter-