Blue Is Quite Peeved

this picture made me so happy

Blue looks so peeved

he's not actually peeved in the lemon 

but still

"How the fuck do you wear this all the time?" Blue asked Punkish, studying himself in the mirror. The two had switched outfits, and Blue felt overly exposed. "I can feel the fucking thong in my ass. How do you breathe?"

Punkish shrugged. "I've always worn clothes like that. Besides, then it turns you on more when I strip."

Blue smirked. "Just because we switched clothes doesn't mean I'm the uke now. After all, it's always sexy when you strip. Now, Baby. Won't you take it all off for Daddy?"

Punkish burst out laughing. "I can't take you seriously when you're wearing my outfit!"

Blue frowned. "Then I'll take it off. Will you take me seriously if I do?" 

Punkish blushed as Blue stripped slowly, purposely tempting the younger blonde. Punkish licked his lips, watching his seme with lust-filled eyes, aware of his arousal. 

"Will you take it off for Daddy now, Baby?"

Punkish flushed deep pink as Blue crawled on top of him, pinning him down on their bed. The younger moaned as Blue kissed his neck, unbuttoning his shirt. More and more of his clothes disappeared until his beautiful body was exposed completely to Blue, ripe and ready for the seme's taking. Blue moved down Punkish, trailing his tongue along the boy's creamy skin, so flawless except for the countless hickeys on various parts of his body, and love bites bruising his neck and shoulders. 

"Mmm, Baby... how are you such a sexy creature?"

Punkish moaned again, sliding his arms around Blue's neck. Blue kissed his way back up Punkish's body, choosing places to suck and nibble. 

"B-Blue..." 

Punkish moaned louder as Blue's middle and ring finger were pushed inside him, so deep, yet he craved more. 

"Blue... Daddy... fuck me~!"

"Baby, you don't know just how sexy you are when you beg like this, so helpless and needy," Blue chuckled, laying the younger's stunning legs over his shoulders. Punkish slammed his lips into Blue's, so hungry for rough treatment, he wanted Blue to kiss him so passionately, it drove him crazy. Blue's tongue finally poked in, exploring every corner of Punkish's mouth, though the seme had tasted it all before. Punkish moaned as he felt Blue press himself inside, and the younger kissed him all the more fiercely. Blue smiled slightly, sucking on Punkish's lower lip as the uke gasped in pleasure, Blue deep inside him. As the older pulled out to pound inside him again, he chewed on Punkish's lip, and as his hips slammed into those of the smaller blonde, he bit down. Punkish whimpered as his lip split, warm metallic crimson staining his already rosy pink lips. Soon after, he felt Blue's tongue dominating his mouth, the same way the seme had had dominated his body. Blue's thrusting sped up, making Punkish moan louder. 

"That's right, Baby. I wanna hear all of it."

Punkish was beyond speaking, the pleasure was overwhelming. "D-Daddy~! I wanna~!" 

Blue kissed him harder, slamming into him so hard that the younger shrieked each time their ecstasy-frenzied bodies joined. "Cum for Daddy," Blue coaxed, nearing his own climax. 

"DADDY~!" Punkish screamed, his cum splattering all over his lover. 

"Baby~!" Blue groaned, cumming deep inside his boyfriend. Blue squeezed Punkish's hand, gazing into his lovely sapphire eyes, full of lust for the older male. Blue pulled him up into his arms, hugging him close like he'd never let go. "You're still my uke, Baby, and you always will be. Got that?" Blue said sternly, though Punkish could see the playfulness in his eyes. 

"Always, Daddy."

hi

bye

fuck