Twinkle Twinkle Little Star We Can Do It In A Car

EmilyIveh you did this to me

"GOD."

Honk.

"FUCKING."

Honk.

"DAMMIT!"

Series of honks.

"Blue, you gotta chill," Punkish urged, squeezing his boyfriend's arm. Blue slammed his head against the steering wheel again, making another monstrous honk. 

"The traffic is fucking terrible," Blue grumbled, muttering profanities under his breath. "We're literally not going anyway. We haven't moved an inch for the last twenty minutes."

"Are you bored?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

Punkish didn't reply, but wore a mischievous smirk. He unbuckled his seat belt, crawling into the backseat. "Come on!" Looking confused, Blue obeyed, only to be pounced on. Punkish straddled his hips, playing with the older males hair. He began to grind Blue innocently, smiling sweetly as if it were nothing. Blue groaned, feeling his pants tighten considerably. "What's wrong, Daddy~?" Punkish asked teasingly. Blue's kink was triggered, and for a moment, he bit his lip, trying to control himself. Punkish casually slipped his hands into Blue's pants, pumping the taller blonde at a painfully slow pace. "Are you hungry, Daddy~?"

Blue hissed, ready to burst at any second. 

"Do you need me, Daddy~?" 

That's when Blue lost control. Punkish yelped as he was slammed on his back, Blue's hands diving into his pants. Their gaze locked, Punish's sapphire eyes tearing with need. "Fuck me, Daddy~!" Punkish whispered seductively, but shrieked as Blue shoved three fingers straight up his tight little ass. Blue tore off Punkish's clothes, exposing his feminine curves. He ripped off his own clothes, so that both blondes were fully exposed to each other. Punkish shivered as Blue's tongue crept up his inner thighs. 

"I'll fuck you, Baby," Blue whispered lightly. "Oh, Baby, I'm gonna fuck you till you scream." He bent down to press his lips against Punkish's soft ones. The younger wrapped his arms around Blue's neck, pulling him closer to kiss him harder. Blue tangled his fingers in Punkish's silky golden hair, affectionately tugging out the ponytail while slipping his tongue into the younger's mouth. Tongues dancing together in a lustful waltz, saliva leaking from their moving lips. Punkish moaned into their kiss as he felt Blue spread his ass, replacing his long fingers with his hardened member. He pulled Blue even closer, silencing his embarrassing lewd noises as he kissed the older male deeper. Blue gently removed the boy's arms from around his neck, pinning them down on the backseat with his strong grip. He broke their lustful kiss, allowing a glossy string of saliva to connect their dripping lips. He wanted to hear everything from Punkish, the moans, gasps, and screams, the mewls, pleas, and shrieks. "How does this feel, Baby?"

"Ah~! Daddy... that feels... amazing~!"

Punkish began to move his hips in time with Blue's thrusts, enhancing the experience for both of them. As their pace sped up, Blue grabbed Punkish's hips for balance. 

"DADDY~!" the uke howled, wrapping both his arms and legs around Blue's back.

"Does it feel good, Baby?"

"M-MORE~!"

Blue obliged, fucking his boyfriend at an insane speed.

"Daddy... harder~!"

Blue gritted his teeth before slamming into the place that made Punkish scream. 

"THERE~! DADDY, PLEASE RIGHT THERE~!" 

The shrieks and moans Blue earned from fulfilling his uke's request were driving him mad. "Baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right inside you>"

"Daddy~!" Punkish gasped as the hot semen shot out of Blue, crashing into his most sensitive spot. He came hard all over himself, trying to catch his breath as Blue held him.

"Thank you, Baby."

Punkish looked out the window and frowned. "The traffic still hasn't moved."

Blue smirked before sucking on the uke's sweet spot. 

"Ah~! Daddy~!"

"Looks like we have time for round two, Baby. Are you ready?"